The Ordinary Serum Foundation SPF 15 - Light Medium 2.0P uploaded by Andy J.The Ordinary Serum Foundation SPF 15 - Light Medium 2.0P uploaded by Nishat T.

BY THE ORDINARY

אורי א.
Kiryat atta
I would not define it as a makeup maybe more like a cc cream it did not stay for long in person I chose a shade that did not suit me because it is very difficult to choose a shade that looks just like yours
alicia b.
Farnham Road , Liss
I am not a fan of this products unfortunately, I was so excited to get it when I ordered it off cult beauty but it just sits on my skin and sits horribly with a weird chalky feel.
Super disappointed sorry the ordinary... stick to skin care 😘
Amy H.
London, Essex
Love this foundation for a natural everyday use. Feels and smells lovely on the skin however i would suggest moisturizing well before use as it does cling to dry patches as like any foundation.
Rosie C.
Only recently found this foundation and I really like it, the coverage is actually quite good for a serum foundation and it's very lightweight. I love the amount of shades available!
Kate T.
London
Bought this to try as it’s so affordable. It’s quite a thin consistency but coverage is good. Does make my skin shiny in my t-zone quite quickly and also creases quite easily. For a back up foundation it’s good.
Krystina S.
Te Aroha
I used to stock the ordinarys foundation range in my makeup artist kit, they are super good buildable coverage and is super affordable definitely would recommend there foundations!
Rhi R.
Leicester
Really lovely consistency and nice amount of coverage. Doesn't last a huge amount of time and does need setting. Perhaps more suited for drier skin types than my dry/oily combo.
Leah C.
The consistency is lovely. That is about it no coverage and no staying power. I so wanted to love this product for me it just doesnt compare to my high end products.
Beatriz N.
And the product seems to be of great, quality. I've seen wonderful reviews of him. And I would love to test to be able to make my own reviews for my followers and I will be very happy to send me to test these wonderful products
Didi S.
Its a good foundation if you are going to do your groceries and you don’t wanna leave the house looking like a ghost. Lightweight, natural finish, def not matte. But it transfers and it has poor longevity on your skin. Use it if you really wanna achieve that natural look.