The Ordinary Serum Foundation SPF 15 - Light Medium 2.0P uploaded by Andy J.The Ordinary Serum Foundation SPF 15 - Light Medium 2.0P uploaded by Nishat T.

BY THE ORDINARY

Aylie M.
Arisaig, Highland
Great lightweight foundation, light coverage but performs amazing for the price and wears well throughout the day, great for every day wear and has a satin finish, will definitely buy again
Gemma J.
Middlesbrough
Not a lot to say but it’s a perfect everyday foundation and at a perfect price ! Colour match seems okay. Quite long lasting if you touch up during the day. Feels light weight on the skin. Will always have a bottle in my collection
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
I was so looking forward to trying this foundation as I have dry skin and was told by a friend that this works wonders for it. It sting clung to dry latches, the coverage is extremely minimum and didn’t blend into my skin well at all even trying with a brush and a beauty sponge. Great price but didn’t work out for me.
Musammed Y.
This foundation has a medium coverage and it is build able to have full coverage. The price is great and I would recommend if you are looking for a everyday foundation.
Isla C.
South Ayrshire , Troon
Love this product so much. It’s so light and VERY hydrating. The only issue I had with the foundation Is the colour variety. 2.0 was too light whereas 2.1 was too dark. Good thing is, it’s only £6, therefore I could just buy the two and mix my shade. All in all, I love it! 💕
What a price ??? This is one of the most popular foundations in internet. It was everywhere so I’ve decided to try it for myself. It worth the hype! Very light weight it has a descent coverage. There is a wide range of shades. I would re purchase it again.
Giota S.
Thessaloniki
The color matched my skin really well, but it certainly didn’t apply like a serum. It was extremely matte and drying to the skin. It works a lot better once I moisturized with day cream. So I looked cakey.
Really disappointed, but at least I didn't spend much.
Jess M.
Murdishaw, Runcorn
This foundation is the perfect dupe of nars sheer flow foundation. The foundation is half the price of the nars one. This foundation is long lasting and is full coverage. This foundation is a very thing liquid and blends really well into the skin.
Aimee B.
Sheffield, S10 2DA
Super soft, light weight and makes your skin look amazing! I absolutely adore this! It goes amazing under any makeup and has a bit of a dewy finish compared to come foundations but I definitely would recommend it!
אורי א.
Kiryat atta
I would not define it as a makeup maybe more like a cc cream it did not stay for long in person I chose a shade that did not suit me because it is very difficult to choose a shade that looks just like yours