The Ordinary Serum Foundation SPF 15 - Light Medium 2.0P uploaded by Andy J.The Ordinary Serum Foundation SPF 15 - Light Medium 2.0P uploaded by Nishat T.

BY THE ORDINARY

Priscilla L.
A little bit iffy with this one I tried it once and it looked great but I did not continue using it due to claims of it breaking people out badly
Lily N.
Mississauga
MADE ME BREAKOUT!! Also this foundation has flashback problems. However, the serum formula is super lightweight and the colour match was great.
Mildred/Mili 范.
Orlando
I love the ordinary but I hated this so much. It was an oily mess, it oxidized horribly and it separated on my skin. Will not repurchase.
Hannah W.
Madisonville, TN
This foundation is great! I bought at Ulta I believe! It is a little pricy but good price because you don’t need much to cover your face!
Baowii V.
Minneapolis
Love this foundation. Just put in another order. It’s light weight and super pigmented. You can probably mix this with your moisturiser.
Kate S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
It actually surprised me cause I got great coverage from this! I saw the word serum and was iffy about t but it covered my acne nicely!
Amanda W.
Harrah, OK
You can't beat this formula of foundation, especially for the price. I ended up with the wrong tone, but the formula was amazing.
Nikita V.
I like this foundation but it just doesn’t sit right with my oily skin. I also blend it with the 2.1 to get the right shade!
Julie R.
Ellerslie, GA
I like the foundation. It’s a dupe for MAC but the Ordinary shades are lighter. Watch that . Good coverage, and it stays on.
Angel L.
I’m not a fan of this foundation. It doesn’t cover my hyperpigmentation and seems to wear off quickly. I wouldn’t repurchase.