The Ordinary Serum Foundation SPF 15 - Light Medium 2.0P uploaded by Andy J.The Ordinary Serum Foundation SPF 15 - Light Medium 2.0P uploaded by Nishat T.

BY THE ORDINARY

Jennifer S.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
I did not enjoy this product at all. Right from the start, the pigment just sat on top of my skin and did not blend in at all. Very patchy looking. It just went downhill from there. Within an hour, it had separated around my nose and became an oil slick mess.
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
Love this brand! Love this foundation! Super light, goes on smooth with great coverage. You use so little that it will last forever and costs under $7. Cannot speak highly enough of this brand, I’ve gotten all my friends into it. Easy to find online and now at Sephora.
Katie M.
Pittsburgh , PA
This foundation has almost no coverage too it. I’m all for light coverage foundation but this feels like it’s blending away to nothing. Could be a good gift for a friend who doesn’t like wearing a lot of makeup, great price point
Teresa C.
Keyport, NJ
I just recently purchased this one, and it’s truly amazing. It’s really a great foundation. It’s perfect for me. It glides on very easily, and blends like a dream. I’m loving it, and it’s the least inexpensive of them all.
Guad S.
Fort Myers, FL
this did not really work for me, did not fit my skin tone well, it was drying and did not work well, the packaging was nice and long lasting but it was too expensive for me and also would not really buy again, i have tried other better products of this kind
jenniffer m.
I love that this is so cheap and I don't have to use a ton it comes out very liquid but I love it I mix colors to get a better shade for myself I wouldn't say it's full coverage
5SOS H.
Franklin, PA
This foundation was okay for the price I think it is definitely worth it but I think that there are definitely better ones out there. It does what it says it is going to do but it doesn't really last that long in your skin. I wasn't disappointed but at the same time I wasn't wowed🤷‍♀️
Megan N.
Spring, TX
This is an excellent affordable foundation. I used it at a ren faire and it lasted 12 hour days in the sun while setting.
Madeline G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This foundation is the best I’ve tried so far and is so cheap! It does come in a small bottle but a little goes a long way. Very lightweight but buildable.
Anne B.
Holly Springs, NC
I'm a woman in my 40's and I was disappointed with how this product seemed to sit on top of my skin. I felt it was caky and to transparent for my liking.