The Ordinary Serum Foundation SPF 15 - Light Medium 2.0P uploaded by Andy J.The Ordinary Serum Foundation SPF 15 - Light Medium 2.0P uploaded by Nishat T.

BY THE ORDINARY

Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This is definitely a good foundation for those on a budget. It covers really well and applies nicely. I couldn't rate it five stars because I do find that with my combination skin, at least during the summer, this doesn't keep its beautiful finish all day. After 5-6 hours, it does need to be touched up with a powder because it appears to be sliding off. This foundation also transfers fairly easily. Since my skin is more on the drier side during the winter, I'm hoping for better results. I have had good results in using the foundation finder on Temptalia.com to get matches on foundation by using an existing shade that you use.
malinda b.
Miami, OK
I did NOT like it at all, can't figure out what all the hype is about. Coverage was very thin, I get way better coverage with other product. The consistency and feel was not pleasant either, it felt very suffocating on the skin and did not last at all. I have tried lots of different foundations (powders and liquid), concealers, bb creams etc and this was by far the worst.
Rachel T.
Ruffs Dale, PA
My favorite by far. I like the “my skin but better” look, especially in the summer months and this is exactly what this gives you. Very lightweight coverage that feels good on the skin, just enough to even out your complexion. Love it.. and you can’t beat the price!
Crystal S.
Rose Hill
Coverage is good and lightweight. They have a decent shade range which is nice. I feel like I need a couple layers before my redness is covered but if you didn't have alot of redness then you could get away with one layer. I would say a medium coverage foundation.
gemvivacious S.
Astoria, NY
This is a medium coverage. Great for oily skin. It is definitely a value for money. Great for sesitive and combination skin. Must try since this is a hard to find foundation at it is normally sold out. Bought mine at ricky’s
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
I like this foundation quite a bit! It’s the perfect amount of sheer color to even out my complexion and give a extra bit of glow. If you order online it’s a little tricky to figure out the right shade because they seem to all run a bit darker and more yellow in person. I lucked out but I can see this shade not working for me when I’m super pale in the dead of winter. But at under $10 it’s worth trying.
Hazel B.
Smyrna Mills
This is my by far go to foundation! Lightweight, gorgeous coverage, and flawless. Leaves a natural finish- not matte not dewy. For the price it is the best foundation I have ever used. No complaints at all.
Andy J.
Sandusky, OH
I use this foundation on clients, the coverage is great! It has a nice natural skin finish while still being full coverage. The foundation range is amazing and I’d really recommend this to any MUA looking for a cheap line of GOOD foundation to buy!
Nicole K.
This is okay. First, the price point is fantastic. I thought a Serum foundation would be nice for my dry skin, but it really wasn't that great. It clung to dry patches, and didn't sit well on the skin. The color match I found for myself was pretty much perfect, can't complain there. The formula though, not my favorite.
Evan B.
Shelbyville, IN
After an all day wear test, I can say this is not the foundation for me. It broke apart in more ways than I needed it to and I did not even wear it for more than 5 hours. Almost worst foundation I have tried. I enjoy the coverage at first. Not bad for how cheap it is however I don't think I will be reaching for this again.