BY THE ORDINARY

Callie B.
Greenville, RI
I probably should give this foundation another chance in a different color. Ordering online from Beautylish I always have issues color matching, and by the time this came in my summer tan had begun to fade so I was a completely different color. However, to me this shade was straight up yellow. I blended it out with lighter concealer to try and make it wearable, and at first I did like the finish. I used it in combination with their priming serum and hoped that would be the moisture my skin needed, but throughout the day it settled weird on my face and look cakey. It definitely didn’t wear well for me, but maybe I’ll give it another try in the summer when my skin is less dry. Also heard the Ordinary is now coming to Sephora, so maybe I can test out a better shade.
Jacquie Y.
Rockville
I like this foundation a good bit. I found it to be lighter coverage than I had expected, but the color is such a good match, and it was so comfortable on my skin that I keep wearing it. It is a Dewey finish foundation that isn’t super long wearing, but lasts most of my day. It is really natural looking and pleasant to apply. It also is so inexpensive that it’s hard to complain about it! It is worth a try even if it’s not the BEST foundation ever- it may still be one of the better foundations I’ve tried and especially worth trying for it’s price!
Melissa B.
Springfield
This is the perfect foundation for a light look. It is sheer rather than full coverage. It actually feels like I put on lotion rather than a pore clogging foundation. That is a miracle. I tested it for about 8 hours (work day) and it was wonderful inside. I was outside for a few hours and it also stayed on. It didn’t smear with sweat and it looked great. A bit dewy, but that’s expected with 104 degree weather.
Sarah 🤘.
Upperco, MD
I love how sheer this foundation is. It almost has a powdery finish to it when it dries. It gives me color without compromising features like my freckles. The only problem I have with it is that it settles in my forehead lines and so I have to touch it up a few times throughout the day. The staying power on other parts of my face is great.
Kelsi B.
I really enjoyed the feel of this serum foundation. I’ll definitely order again especially because of the price point and the fact that the company is vegan and cruelty free but this just wasn’t the shade for me! I think that the 1.2 neutral would have been better. Truly the only downside to this product is that it’s difficult to shop for shades online but since they’re so cheap it’s not really a big deal to buy more than 1. The Ordinary has a great return policy and will accept returns but at about $7, I’d rather just keep it and see if the golden undertones match my skin better in the summer!
Flo R.
Weston, FL
I absolutely love this foundation. I personally try to go for the natural look and don't wear too much makeup, but this foundation is so light and natural that it has become part of my routine. I bought it at The Ordinary store and they helped me find the right color.
Brittany A.
Clinton, MA
I didn’t like how this applied or how it wore throughout the day. I had a difficult time getting it to apply evenly to my face no matter how I applied it (brush or sponge) and it didn’t last even 8 hours at my office job. I was very disappointed overall.
leeeners21 S.
This is a wonderful foundation for on the go. It’s so easy to use and gives a beautiful, light to medium coverage. It last quite a long time, but does start to get oily and break up a bit after 8+ hours. Definitely worth it for a foundation under $8!
Dalia S.
Raymond, WA
Light coverage!!! What I love about this is how yellow their foundation is! It’s so hard to find yellow toned foundation. The foundation itself is great. Price is great. I’ve also mixed this in with my other foundations to get that yellow undertone!
Hayley S.
Wayne
This is a great light weight foundation. I use it all the time in the summer and I mainly apply it with a brush because of how watery it is. It gives a good high light coverage and blends well with my concealers when I spot conceal before or after this foundation. Love The Ordinary!