BY THE ORDINARY

• I break out once in a while. But I'm general, is this a g...3 Answers
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
About my skin: My whole life had simple normal skin with hereditary dark underyes but manageable with the random one pimple here and there. After having my son, my skin went wild. I now have super dark eyes, redness on my cheeks and around my nose. Breakouts not only in the tzone but also on my cheeks; blackheads, white heads and cystic acne on my chin sometimes.
I have tried ALOT of products from drugstore, high priced favs, kbeauty, home made, everything. I would have short lived success with some things but wouldn't last. I do enjoy alot of kbeauty products that I still use and are HGs.
Now this Salicylic solution is amazing. I have sensitive skin that will get dry and flaky real quick in reaction to anything too harsh. But I started out right away with this serum twice a day in the correct order with my other products and had no irritation! It sinks into the skin so nicely. Doesn't leave a film or oiliness. After several months use of this, plus other ordinary products, my skin is seriously SO clear. Even the impossible to end blackheads on my nose are starting to fade away and pores closing up. I dont ever have any kind of acne popping up anymore unless maybe a random hormonal breakout. Now I ran out of this serum and didn't reorder right away, and my skin started breaking out slowly. Got my serum in the mail and got my skin back on track! This stuff is amazing.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This is the salicylic acid serum of my dreams! The consistency is absolutely lovely and lightweight. I find that this benefits my skin better when applied as an all-over serum, rather than a spot treatment. This serum keeps my oily t-zone at bay, while not irritating any dry patches I may be experiencing.
Maureen S.
Northwood
I bought this for my son who has been having some difficulty with his skin. Ever since my daughter was murdered by her husband 6 years ago distressed has done terrible things to all of our skin but then my husband died in May and losing his father seem to just torture my son mentally as well as physically. He was having difficulty going anywhere in part because his face was so broken out and then I saw a review of this product and when I saw the price I thought why not try it? I'm happy to say that my son is doing better and his skin looks fantastic! It seems to have been the key to getting him back out of the house and his mind off of all our loss so I will keep buying this product for him and believe me when I say it practically works Magic on problem skin.
Michelle T.
Sewell
First of all, I was really surprised that this brand is being sold at Sephora when I was looking around for acne treatments. The price range is super affordable considering that Sephora usually carries high end products.

I really like the package that has the dropper for sanitary reasons. And I think it’s really gentle for the skin that doesn’t sting like the other salicylic acid treatments. It feels like a serum and you can really spread it around your face. And because it feels gentle, I feel like this solution is good for long term acne treatment rather than overnight in my opinion. My pimples don’t go away overnight but it still went away a couple of days later when using this treatment, as opposed to never healing without it.
Elizabeth C.
At first I loved this, but I was using it every other day and before a facial oil. However, after 3-4 uses I developed what I thought was an allergic reaction ... it was a chemical burn around my eyes. Idk how it even got there!! I stopped using it but the redness is still there months later with damaged/flaky skin. It ruined my undereyes
Julie D.
N Huntingdon, PA
I like this stuff but my complaint is I don’t feel like it absorbs into my skin super well. Sometimes when I massage this into my face I almost get a lathering effect which I don’t think makes sense with what I expect from salicylic acid. I will buy again because the price point is fair and I feel like it did help my acne.
Jenna H.
Colorado Springs
This has cleared my skin up so much. I use a small amount on my t zone and my blackheads and pimples have reduced significantly. It doesn’t smell bad or feel too sticky or drying. It works very well when used in small amounts. It is very affordable. I would buy this again (and I will when I run out! :))
Ali C.
Absolutely love his for clearing up my breakouts!! Not only are the ingredients amazing with the 2% salicylic acid and witch hazel, by the price point is absolutely amazing at $6 per bottle. I couldn’t believe the price! I got it from Sephora online and I will definitely be purchasing again!
andy T.
Wyoming
I use this product every morning and night, and I love how effective and cheap it is. I no longer need to call my doctor to have them prescribe me acne topical gels because I use this now. Would recommend to anybody struggling with acne who needs an alternative for treatment
Alex L.
Mayfield, KY
I love this!  The product is in a serum form--so easy to apply, and so simple!  It isn't very harsh or overdrying on skin, and the price point is everything you could ask for!  Definitely my new go-to spot treatment for the occasional breakout.  Thanks Deciem!
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
I break out once in a while. But I'm general, is this a good product for pores, redness and uneven skin?