BY THE ORDINARY

Hailey D.
Abbottstown , PA
My sister gifted me a few of the ordinary products and I can’t pick which is my favorite but this ones definitely up there. When she told me the price of these I was amazed they’re so affordable because it makes my skin look beautiful and despite using it everyday I still have so much of the bottle left!! I’ll definitely be purchasing this again and I’m so excited to try all of their products. I feel confident knowing exactly what I’m putting on my skin.
Harpreet K.
bought this product to help clear up blemishes and acne scars on my oily skin. My biggest concern has been a patch of acne (and scars) on my jawline that just wouldn't clear up, no matter what I used. After using this product for only a week, the entire patch has completely cleared up and I've noticed an overall improvement in my skin and diminished blackheads in my T-zone.The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution 1 oz/ 30 mL
KelSlayy💎 Y.
Louisville, KY
Ok, so I wouldn’t say I have acne. But I do get breakouts around the sides of my cheeks/lips/chin occasionally. Using facial cleansers w salicylic acid is too strong for my skin & dries it out so idk why I thought getting this would b a good spot treatment but I did! It was such a great price & I love some of their other products. Well I put it on the areas where I normally get blemishes to prevent them & I put it on a few small pimples I had. BIG MISTAKE! I woke up & the spot where I rubbed it on the general area was burnt! A big, reddish/brownish scaly, scab-like mess! And the pimples I had put it on turned into LARGE, brown blister/scabs! This was probably foolish on my part bc I have not really sensitive skin, but dry skin. But this is the first time in my life a product has actually given me chemical burns. I will not b using this again!
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
Amazing product. Amazing price. I’m using this as a spot treatment and not all over bc my only acne issues are hormonal and limited to 1-2 spots on my face at any given time. I don’t know how much use I’ll get out of this particular product bc I’m using a number of other products from the ordinary and my skin issues are disappearing entirely!
Ashleigh M.
Dallas, TX
No frills salicylic acid for a great price. I usually use this to spot treat breakouts rather than an everyday routine product. If you use too much it will sort of foam up as you’re applying so I’ve found that using a drop or two is best! I’d recommend for anyone with occasional breakouts to keep on hand and for the price it’s such a steal!
Amani A.
New Orleans
This product is definitely a new product that I will continue to purchase. You cannot beat the price of this product and it is a great value for the price. It has helped my acne tremendously. I even have seen improvements of my acne scars. Something I wasn't even expecting the product to do. I will recommend this product to everyone!
Elizabeth C.
At first I loved this, but I was using it every other day and before a facial oil. However, after 3-4 uses I developed what I thought was an allergic reaction ... it was a chemical burn around my eyes. Idk how it even got there!! I stopped using it but the redness is still there months later with damaged/flaky skin. It ruined my undereyes
Briley
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is great for acne prone skin and if you’re on a budget. This product does help keep my skin clear and is perfect when layering with other skin care products. Doesn’t clog pores or break the bank! A good, standard acne treatment. I love this for both spot treating and using all over my face.
Jenna H.
Colorado Springs
This has cleared my skin up so much. I use a small amount on my t zone and my blackheads and pimples have reduced significantly. It doesn’t smell bad or feel too sticky or drying. It works very well when used in small amounts. It is very affordable. I would buy this again (and I will when I run out! :))
Alina Z.
I love Ordinary products. It feels to be more natural and gentle on skin. I have been using their salicylic Acid solutions for about two months and it helps me to reduce my acne and fades old acne scars away . Definitely will purchase The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution again
Zahra T.
['Port Moody', ''], BC
I break out once in a while. But I'm general, is this a good product for pores, redness and uneven skin?