The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 50ml

by The Ordinary

Salicylic Acid 2% Masque is formulated to target lackluster tone and textural irregularities. The formula, infused with charcoal and clays, aims to enhance the appearance of smoothness and clarity, leaving the skin feeling refreshed.

is this product worth the price?
Anyone used this and has good results in minimizing pores or nose and cheeks?
What is/are the best skincare products available for hormonal acne? I’m currently 11 weeks postpartum and dealing with some hormonal/cystic acne still. I use this mask once a week but am looking for new products that have helped other people!
Start your review of The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 50ml!
Jasmine J.
Carmel, ME
The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 50ml uploaded by Jasmine J.
I wasn’t so sure about this product when i bought it but i’m glad i did! i have very noticeable blackheads on my nose and after using this for a few weeks my pores aren’t even clogged 😍 it’s only 12$ for a good size amount but def worth your money!
Jackie O.
Tukwila, WA
The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 50ml uploaded by Jackie O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a good masque. Doesn’t strip the face. It’s gentle for sensitive skin. I use it twice a week and have no complaints about it. Good value for the product will definitely repurchase it.
Lindsay B.
Summerville, SC
The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 50ml uploaded by Lindsay B.
The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 50ml uploaded by Lindsay B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is amazing. Don’t use too frequently or you maybe feel minor dryness, but their facial cleanser and moisturizer takes care of all of that!! Obsessed with this entire brand! Not only are their products more effective than pricer products, they are dirt cheap!! I literally thought it was too good to be true at first, luckily I trusted my friend who recommended this brand, and now I’m never turning back!!
Destiny P.
Willingboro, NJ
The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 50ml uploaded by Destiny P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not too strong, dries in 10 min, and leaves my skin feeling so renewed! I love this mask! I got it from ulta and use it once a week and have been happy with the results! Some masks are too tingly for me sometimes but this was so cooling! Such a great mask for the price too ✨
Janci M.
Menifee, CA
The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 50ml uploaded by Janci M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am not a mask person I didn’t mean to buy the mask but I did I decided to use it. Are usually throw masks away but this mask absolutely helps me clean out all my pores. I’m not prone to break out but I do have larger pores and I feel like this mask is help me i use it twice a week. I am now ONLY a #ordinary Mask woman![product:the-ordinary-salicylic-acid-2%-masque-50ml] 🌟Follow4AFollow🌟
Ivana A.
Kissimmee, FL
The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 50ml uploaded by Ivana A.
This is a good mask I finished the entire tube. It is pretty small so I finished It in about two months by using It once or twice a week. A little does a long way so you don’t need to put too much on. It comes out black and when It dries up It doesn’t harden. It helped bring my impurities to the surface so I did have a lot of active breakouts once I started using It. Great price too.
Ashley S.
New Caney, TX
The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 50ml uploaded by Ashley S.
This made my face soo soft and clear! However it doesn’t burn a bit.. and my face felt a little more sensitive after using. So I’ll be using it twice as week as recommended. But if you don’t like any product that gives you a burning sensation I would not recommend for you!
Crystal C.
The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 50ml uploaded by Crystal C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great alternative to biore’s blackhead nose strip. It is pretty gentle and does an okay job of removing blackheads. I bought this because a dermatologist recommended it on tiktok but it didn’t exceed expectations.
Trinum J.
San Ramon, CA
The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 50ml uploaded by Trinum J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great for black heads. I like that it doesn’t have a smell to it. The only thing I would like to mention is that it does tingle a bit post application so I definitely recommend doing a patch test before you put it on if you have sensitive skin.
Jordan F.
Glendale, AZ
The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 50ml uploaded by Jordan F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this salicylic acid mask from The Ordinary!! It’s extremely affordable and helps target problem areas such as blemishes and clearing your pores!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica C.
Arlington, VA
il y a 8 mois
Azelaic Acid 10% Suspension Brightening Cream I got it but I don’t know how to use it , can I mix it with the AG?
Keri D. il y a 8 mois
I smooth a pea-sized amount over my cheeks, nose and forehead. I don’t mix it with any other products. It almost feels like a silicone-based primer, so I tend to use it in the morning before makeup