BY THE ORDINARY

Retinol 0.2% in squalane by The Ordinary, Targets anti-ageing, Aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and general signs of ageing, Suitable for most skin types, Lightweight serum texture, Apply in the evening after water-based treatments but before heavier creams, The Ordinary skincare recommends that you start with a lower concentration of retinol to allow your skin to build a tolerance, Caution: Retinoids can make the skin more sensitive to UV radiation, Note: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it is not recommended to use skincare products that contain retinoids. Skincare brand The Ordinary takes pride in creating its clinical formulations with integrity. Aim for complexion perfection with its nourishing oils and innovative serums that are free of parabens, sulphates and mineral oils. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I think the Ordinary company has some pretty awesome products, and the prices are the best.  Sometimes you have to be put on a waiting list in order to get their products, yup they are in demand.  I used this for about 5-6 weeks, and found it to be wonderful.  I used in combination with their  The Ordinary Matrixyl* 10% + HA 1 oz/ 30 mL and   The Ordinary Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F 1 oz/ 30 mL  .  They all worked so well together, and I noticed my skin was more radiant and looker more alive.  I'm not sure if reduced fine lines (I'm not convinced anything does that).  I only recently switched to a product I found on Amazon that combines all of these into 1 serum (saves me time).  I do recommend this.  I still have some, and I will use it in the future.
Karly D.
I love this product it has made a significant change in the fine lines on my forehead and under my eyes. The quality far surpasses the price!
The best thing Iโ€™ve ever put on my skin! Love love love this product. Skin feels silky smooth after applying. Apply after cleansing and before moisturiser and ta-da!