BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Ordinary
Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% 30ml

The Ordinary Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% 30ml

by The Ordinary

This formula combines very high concentrations of two of the most powerful and important antioxidants in skincare: Resveratrol and Ferulic Acid. Resveratrol is a natural phenol found in several plants and our pure source is 100% derived from Japanese Knotweed. Ferulic Acid is a high-potency phytochemical antioxidant found naturally in walls of plant cells.

Skincare formulations generally incorporate Resveratrol at 1% or less and Ferulic Acid at 0.5% or less. This formula contains each at 3%, an exceptionally high concentration.

Note: Water can impair the stability of any antioxidant. This formula does not contain any water, silicones, oils or alcohol.

Usage: Apply alone or after water-based serums, before oils or heavier creams. Alternatively, mix with other treatments to enhance their antioxidant capacity significantly. This treatment is highly concentrated and can be diluted with most oils per application to reduce strength. A small amount of Resveratrol 3% and Ferulic Acid 3% and The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% or Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone can be diluted in any one of our oils at each application to form an outstanding antioxidant network of Vitamin C, Ferulic Acid and Resveratrol in lipids. It is recommended to keep this mixture at low strength. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing. Keep out of reach of children. Do not refrigerate.

Ingredients: Propanediol, Resveratrol, Ferulic Acid.

Where in my skin care routine would this product fall?
How does this work? Just bought a bottle of it to try! Super affordable and great reviews but I’m looking for more honest reviews.. like our [user:influenster] community!
How soon after consistent use do you see results with this product?
Start your review of The Ordinary Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% 30ml!
How would you rate this product?
Yulia A.
Lille
First days of using it paired to Niamicide and it is a ma zing, my skin is soft, radiant and it gets barely oily by the end of the day... And it's the canicule here so... I will use this product for the rest of my life. I use it every night along with a cocktail of other products and have been using it for years! Ferulic acid is an amazing ingredient to even skin tone and I have definitely seen a difference over time. What drew me to the product initially, though, was the Resveratrol.
Kat R.
About Me: Female, 38. Skin: combo, dehydrated, sensitive. Occasional flare ups of rosacea and eczema . Tan olive skin tone. It's hard to put into words what this product does for me. I can definitely feel a difference when I don't use it, but I can't quite figure out what it does. I use it as a preventative measure antioxidant, so I'm not expecting to see an immediate difference anyway. I guess if I had to pick a word, I'd say it adds instant luminescence? Also for some bizarre reason my makeup stays on better when I use this.
Christina T.
Birmingham, West Midlands
The Ordinary Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% 30ml uploaded by Christina T.
I have been using this product for a long time and tried it in other mixes as well. Over time I made a simpler routine focused more on hydration (my skin is very dry). And this serum is indispensable, it is a little oily, but applied in the right amount it enters the skin easily. My skin looks softer, brighter the next day, sometimes it looks even fuller. With a well-developed routine, trying and mixing the products until you find what is right for your skin and of course, long use to observe good results (not just a week, high expectations and zero results) I think this product can be useful for all skins. [product:the-ordinary-resveratrol-3%-ferulic-acid-3%-30ml]
Kelli Q.
Edinburg, TX
The Ordinary Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% 30ml uploaded by Kelli Q.
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow! I’ve been using [product:the-ordinary-resveratrol-3%-ferulic-acid-3%-30ml] with the Vitamin C suspension at night, and let me tell you, I wake up with such soft, smooth skin! In one week my skin texture is much improved. So I’m hopeful it will lighten my sun spots eventually, too. The Vitamin C has a bit of a gritty texture but adding the antioxidant oil helps downplay that.
Neelam Y.
London, ON
The Ordinary Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% 30ml uploaded by Neelam Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this product for past 3 months and haven’t seen any noticeable difference. This is an antioxidant serum so I mix a couple drop of this with the ordinary ascorbic acid 8% alpha arbutin 2% serum in the morning and finish with sunscreen. One issue with this serum is that it makes other products pill if you don’t give this serum enough time (which is about 10 minutes for me) to let it absorb fully.
Maggie Y.
The Ordinary Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% 30ml uploaded by Maggie Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this to combat dark spots and I’ve been using it for almost a month now. It doesn’t seem too different but I guess consistency is key. It has a warm tingling sensation on my skin when I put it on!
Carolyn R.
Listowel, ON
The Ordinary Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% 30ml uploaded by Carolyn R.
Love that this oil targets dark spots and wrinkles. overall, when I use it at night I wake up with glowing skin. staple in my skincare routine (oily-combo skin). I'm on my second bottle.
Kika R.
Salinas, CA
The Ordinary Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% 30ml uploaded by Kika R.
[product:the-ordinary-resveratrol-3%-ferulic-acid-3%-30ml] amo todo lo que antioxidante siento que hace un gran trabajo, es gentil, su consistencia es rica solo que tiene un olor no Tan agradable pero quien dice que el skincare debe de oler rico? 💗💗 no dejaría de usarlo nunca es el nuevo integrante de mi rutina y me ha encantado. #theordinary #skincare dice ser uno de los mejores exfoliantes tengo poco de usarlo pero lo poco que tengo me gusta su trabajo!
Maria O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
The Ordinary Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% 30ml uploaded by Maria O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Es un suero divino para la piel de el rostro se ve visiblemente con poco menos lineas de expresion y manchas.
Mariana M.
Berlin
The Ordinary Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% 30ml uploaded by Mariana M.
The Ordinary Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% 30ml uploaded by Mariana M.
Ich habe das Produkt ein paar Mal ausprobiert, bin aber sehr zufrieden !! Ich fange an mich in The Ordinary zu verlieben !!! Tolle Qualität zu günstigen Preisen! Das ist fantastisch! Ich mag es leicht und wirklich nicht müde zu sein, weil die Haut nach dem Gebrauch hell ist. Vor dem Make-up oder ohne Make-up ist super Basis vor dem Auftragen der Creme! Das Gesicht strahlt nur und die Cremes scheinen besser einziehen zu können.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tamera Rouvierè G.
San Rafael, CA
il y a 2 ans
Megan H. il y a 2 ans
This is an antioxidant serum and will give very similar effects as vitamin c. It’s also a great product to use with vitamin c as it helps to stable it and increase the benefits of both products. I’ve found it to be really great for brightening my skin and helping to fade acne scars.