The Ordinary. Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) is indicated to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion. A high 10% concentration of this vitamin is supported in the formula by zinc salt of pyrrolidone carboxylic acid to balance visible aspects of sebum activity.

Contraindications: If topical Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid and/or Ethylated L-Ascorbic Acid) is used as part of skincare, it should be applied at alternate times with this formula (ideally Vitamin C in the PM and this formula in the AM). Otherwise, Niacinamide can affect integrity of the Vitamin C.

Notes: While Niacinamide and Zinc PCA reduce the look of blemishes and balance visible sebum activity, neither is a treatment for acne. For persistent acne-related conditions, we recommend the use of Benzoyl Peroxide and/or Retinoic Acid. DECIEM doesn't recommend ongoing use of BHA such as Salicylic Acid for persistent blemishes. For temporary improvement in appearance of blemishes, Salicylic Acid would help. This formulation can be used alongside acne treatments if desired for added visible skin benefits.

Usage: Apply to entire face morning and evening before heavier creams. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing. Keep out of reach of children.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Zinc PCA, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Xanthan gum, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

Has anyone tried this product? I’ve heard really good things but I’m still not completely sure if I should purchase.
Does this work effectively to improve skin texture on its own, or do you have to use it with other The Ordinary products?
How often and how do you apply this and does it help with breakouts and reduce pore size?
Start your review of The Ordinary. Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%!
How would you rate this product?
Niacinamine is absolutely amazing for acne and black heads!! They become invisible after using this serum, I love it and will definitely be buying more, especially for such a low price!!
Vancouver
The first few times I used this it completely broke me out. Since I’ve found I can use it once or twice a week without a reaction but I don’t notice a chance in my skin.
london
The Ordinary. Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% uploaded by Shar &.
My holy grail, I legit cannot live without it. I'm on my fourth bottle. It saved my skin and made it so smooth. I highly recommend this for blemishes and those annoying under the skin bumps.
A little goes a long way this product. Put it on before moisturiser, has really helped cleared my skin up.  Price is great too. Will definitely be trying other items in the brand range.
Such a staple product from the ordinary! I've been using this for a long time and probably will continue to use it well into th future! It's really good stuff and is a must have if trying out the ordinary for the first time 😊❤️
Terrace, BC
This product in always in my nightly routine. It does a great job keeping acne away. The price is amazing and I with repeat purchase. I have recommended to many friends and they too love it.
Great Ponton, Grantham
I love this product because I find it to be very moisturising but still a light formula serum and I have noticed a big change in my skin since I started using it, I barely get spots anymore!
Philippines
If you have a problem with acne, darkspots, redness and large pores then this product is a must try. After religiously using this you'll notice a difference with the skin issues I mentioned.
Montréal , QC
I’m so happy I found this! I have spent hundred of dollars before looking for a good acne product and this is the best one! Most of my redness and pimples have disappeared in only a few weeks. The product is so good for the price.
No scent, which is great for sensitive skin. This serum really helped dry up pimples without irritating parts of my skin that did not have acne. At the price point, it’s really a no brainer!

310 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...