The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL

by The Ordinary

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A high-strength vitamin and mineral blemish formula with 10 percent pure niacinamide and one percent zinc PCA. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Pores If you want to know more… Niacinamide (vitamin B3) reduces the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion. A high 10 percent concentration of this vitamin is supported in the formula by zinc PCA to balance visible aspects of sebum activity. It is formulated without: Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

I am interested if this product is good to minimize pores and so the skin should be even and the same color/tonality?
I purchased this product along with the ordinary hyaluronic acid and when I use the HA and niacinamide it causes pilling? Does this happen to anyone else? Because of this issue, I can only use these products at night as wearing makeup on top during the day just seems like a disaster waiting to happen.
Ive heard such great things about it but my face is super sensitive and im afraid i’ll get an allergic reaction. Do you think it works well for sensitive skin?
Start your review of The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL!
Ottawa, ON
this product tingled on my face so it made me feel like it was working, but i didn’t have any white heads or major eruptions so i can’t say it was particularly good to reduce swelling and inflammation. i can say that it did very little for my pores and didn’t get rid of any stubborn raised spots on my skin. solid meh from me, and i won’t rebuy. the price point was fantastic so i am not overly concerned. i’m glad it works for other people.
brampton, ON
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by ashley R.
This product is amazing. I recently bought this product in January so I have only been using it for about 2 months now. But so far, so good! I had a lot of pimples under my skin which I had a very difficult time getting rid of, but this product did wonders for me! The price is also unbeatable, i’m 2 months in and still have more than half of the bottle left. I use this morning and night every single day as a treatment! High recommend!
None, AR
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Kaya M.
This product along with the other ordinary products have been crucial in clearing up my acne. This really helped reduce the oil my skin produced which stopped my pores from getting as clogged! The only thing with this one is you have to be careful how you layer this with other products, otherwise it starts to pill a bit. Sometimes as my product dries, it leaves behind dry little white bits of product.
rionegro
I have this product and it cause my skin to peel but that’s actually good , my hyperpigmentation has reduced same as my pores and breakouts , you can put this over your pimples overnight and in two to three days they r gone ! It doesn’t go well with makeup and don’t forget to put sunscreen in the morning so your hyperpigmentation doesn’t get worse ! Xoxo
Toronto, ON
If you have large pores and get acne easily, you can try this. After finishing a bottle of this, my pores on two cheeks got minimised and I like the result! Their products are great for all skins! It is like a gel texture, I usually use for my cheeks and area near my nose.
Harrowsmith , ON
Had helped my skin out so much. I have a hard time finding products that will actually make a difference on my acne and uneven skin tone, and I find this stuff works great!! Plus it’s super affordable so I don’t have to break the bank in order to have clear skin
Mcmasterville, QC
Niacinamide is commonly touted by many as great with acne so I decided to give it a try. The Ordinary came up as one of the first results and with the pricing, hard not to just go out and try. Especially with clean product itself which you can read all about on their website. 2 drops sufficiently covers my whole face. The only thing about this that I find doesn't work is that it pills if I try to layer makeup on top of it. Recommend to use on days you are going makeup free or in the evenings. I follow it with my HA moisturizer of choice with 1-2 drops of The Ordinary's rose hip oil. I then spot treat with some tamanu oil for dark spots.
Vancouver, BC
Probably my holy grail product. I use this every day in the morning and I feel like my acne is reduced and my skin looks more even. I even bought the bigger bottle because I go through so much! Would highly recommend.
Doral, FL
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Luz F.
Amo este serum! La piel queda muy suave, hidratada, me ayuda con las manchas y el acné, pero después de unas horas de tenerlo puesto siento la cara muy grasosa, por lo demás es excelente.
calgary, AB
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Devona W.
One of my new favourite parts to my skin care regimen night and day ! This is my new saviour to preventing breakouts and helping to clear the ones that exist up !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...