BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Ordinary
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A high-strength vitamin and mineral blemish formula with 10 percent pure niacinamide and one percent zinc PCA. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Pores If you want to know more… Niacinamide (vitamin B3) reduces the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion. A high 10 percent concentration of this vitamin is supported in the formula by zinc PCA to balance visible aspects of sebum activity. It is formulated without: Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Whats the effect with one layer?
Helps stains Is it suitable for dry skin? Ayuda a las manchas ?? Es adecuado para piel seca ?
I have a brand new scar the injury was exactly a month ago is it safe to use this product on such a new scar?
Start your review of The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL!
Mona D.
Woodland Hills, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this, I typically have acne prone combo skin. I used to use their salicylic acid formula but it got discontinued. I’ve been using this for a year and my skin has improved a whole lot and controls my acne along with other products. Now to control the pores I usually get a glycolic acids peel but it’s been a few months. I’d recommend it to anyone as it is affordable and you do have to use it for sometime to see results. It doesn’t happen over night. Hope this helps!!
Heather A.
1,702 reviews
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Heather A.
Love this product! I added this to my routine at the end of last winter. I alternate my routine with this, Vitamin C and a lactic acid. I have large pores and I get wicked sebum plugs. This and the other product I use seem to be a good routine for me and its not too harsh on my sensitive skin. And a little really does go a long way. The Ordinary is a pretty good brand and I've enjoyed every product I've gotten. And it is super budget friendly.
Crystal C.
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Crystal C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Really helped to clear up my skin and KEEP it clear. I suffer from hormonal acne and it leaves Scars, but this helps keep it at bay for the most part, better than any other products I use. Plus the ordinary products are really affordable and always a staple in my skin care. They are simple so you can mix them in with the dropper and customize your skin care to your specific needs. I have repurchased on multiple occasions. It’s a win for me.
Andrea G.
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Andrea G.
Purchased at: Sephora
The BEST product ever !!! I just LOVE THIS. I have really oil skin, since I started using this, my face is so much better
Jenny L.
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Jenny L.
It’s been a two weeks since I started using this product. At first I was hesitant however this CHANGED MY LIFE! Most of my larger pores have shrunk and my faces feel smooth as it’s ever been. I paired it up with cerva pm cream and it’s the best thing to ever happen to me. I’d highly recommend this!
Ranee K.
Grafton, WV
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Ranee K.
Love love love. What else can I say. I have an entire skin care routine that includes mostly the ordinary products. They are affordable and amazing quality products. I saw instant results to my skin. If you are looking into starting a routine I highly recommend this be one of your products. It works great!
Emely P.
Los Angeles
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Emely P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Serum de Niacinamide, controla el cebo en la piel, hidrata la piel, ayuda con manchitas, y con manchitas del acné🤩
Mia R.
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Mia R.
Purchased at: ULTA
[product:the-ordinary-niacinamide-10%-zinc-1%-2-oz/-60-ml] Niacinamide (vitamin B3) is a stable vitamin that offers a wide range of well-documented topical benefits. Niacinamide helps hydrate skin, treats hyperpigmentation, promotes skin elasticity, decreases redness and blotchiness and acts as an antioxidant, fighting free radicals.
Rachel  B.
Lynbrook, NY
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Rachel  B.
Purchased at: Sephora
The price and quantity of this product is an A+. This is the first Ordinary product I have tried and the hype is correct. My skin is loving the formula. The serum soaks right into my skin feeling hydrated. It does have a scent however it is not strong and does not linger on the skin.
Sarah R.
Massillon, OH
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Sarah R.
I’ve been using the Ordinary Niacinamide a few times a week for about a month and I’ve noticed a big improvement in my skin. It has greatly reduced both the pores on my nose and the chin acne from wearing a mask at work. I can’t believe what a bargain it is. I do feel like it pills a little if I later too many products after it without letting it dry completely but it’s easy to avoid.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...