Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsThe Ordinary
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) are elements that keep the outer layer of the skin protected and well-hydrated. NMF are made up of multiple amino acids, fatty acids, triglycerides, urea, ceramides, phospholipids, glycerin, saccharides, sodium PCA, hyaluronic acid and many other compounds that are naturally present in the skin.

This formula offers non-greasy hydration that acts as a direct topical supplement of impaired NMF components. It contains 11 amino acids, phospholipids, alpha/beta/gamma fatty acids, triglycerides, sterols and sterol esters, glycerin, ceramide precursors, urea, saccharides, sodium PCA and hyaluronic acid. It offers immediate hydration and lasting results with continued use.

Usage: Apply after serums as needed for effective surface hydration. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing. Keep out of reach of children.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glucose, Maltose, Fructose, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Urea, Allantoin, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Triolein, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Isoceteth-20, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Pentylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

Is this recommended for acne prone skin?
Has anyone tried this product I want too buy it and I’ve used other ordinary products before and seen amazing results but I was wondering is it worth it ?
Start your review of The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA!
How would you rate this product?
Ruby L.
Melbourne
The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA uploaded by Ruby L.
I have been used The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA everyday for last 7 months. I used it for both morning and night routine. It is just affordable and I love the simplicity of the packaging. In term of effectiveness, I think it is good. My facial skin doesn't have the indugent effect after applying the mosturizer, and the mosturizer works better when my skin is hydrated from toner and serum. But it does an excellent job in summer time but in winter I need to combine with thicker mosturizer.
Hayde G.
Pemulwuy
The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA uploaded by Hayde G.
Love it very light to wear and fragrance free that I love the most. It give the exact moisture to my skin specially I am a combination dry and oily skin.
Kylie T.
Braybrook
The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA uploaded by Kylie T.
It works well for my skin. It offers hydration and causes no irritationskin but I wanted an intense moisturiser and was hoping this would be the one. It’s light & does make my skin feel smooth but as I have dry skin in the winter so I needed something more intense. It does its job but it is not going to become one of my skincare holy grails.
Bess C.
Sydney
The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA uploaded by Bess C.
This is an incredibly hydrating daily moisturiser which is ridiculously affordable. The formula is thick but in the right way which doesn’t make it heavy or oily on the skin. It transforms the look of the skin when on - smooths out the complexion reducing the size of pores and texture. I love how hydrating and nourishing this moisturiser is for the skin honestly nothing compares to this formula!! Plus it works amazing under makeup or even mixing with a foundation! #dryskin #summerskin #summerskincare #theordinary #moisturizer #affordableskincare #cheapskincare #skincare
Elysha A.
perth
The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA uploaded by Elysha A.
Not overly impressed with this product! Light weight and felt it didn’t hydrate or moisturise at all. Doesn’t have SPF so not the best for day time either. Cheap but other options out there.
Mitsu P.
South Morang
The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA uploaded by Mitsu P.
The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA uploaded by Mitsu P.
I love it, I cannot stress on how it changed my skin, my skin feel so good after apply this week The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA #theordinary#moisturiser
Atomic M.
Lewiston
The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors plus Hyaluronic Acid is a great product! Natural Mositerusing Factors are made up of multiple amino acids, fatty acids, triglycerides, urea, ceramides, phospholipids, glycerin, saccharides and hyaluronic acid. I have sensitive, dry to normal skin and I love this product. It's very hydrating and I often don't need to apply anything else, this product is not oily at all and amazing overall.

hailey L.
Geelong
The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA uploaded by hailey L.
amazing product highly recommend The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA makes my skin feel amazing, any dry spots on my body. my elbows get really dry and this has helped completely
Louise S.
Riverside
Great product - great price point. This moisturiser is very lightweight and non greasy. It’s super moisturising and has helped keep my skin clear
Melisa W.
Townsville
Love the ordinary products. So affordable and they have their page so you can jump on it and learn about tips for your sling and routine.

169 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
A’niyah W.
Charlotte
il y a 2 jours
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA Does it really help with eczema?
Noreen J. il y a 2 jours
Yes, psoriasis too!
Lydia P.
South Bend
il y a 2 mois
Mónica C. il y a un mois
Of course, just buy it. You won't regret it.