BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Ordinary
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) are elements that keep the outer layer of the skin protected and well-hydrated. NMF are made up of multiple amino acids, fatty acids, triglycerides, urea, ceramides, phospholipids, glycerin, saccharides, sodium PCA, hyaluronic acid and many other compounds that are naturally present in the skin.

This formula offers non-greasy hydration that acts as a direct topical supplement of impaired NMF components. It contains 11 amino acids, phospholipids, alpha/beta/gamma fatty acids, triglycerides, sterols and sterol esters, glycerin, ceramide precursors, urea, saccharides, sodium PCA and hyaluronic acid. It offers immediate hydration and lasting results with continued use.

Usage: Apply after serums as needed for effective surface hydration. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing. Keep out of reach of children.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glucose, Maltose, Fructose, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Urea, Allantoin, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Triolein, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Isoceteth-20, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Pentylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

Where do you buy skincare products?
Does this cause breakouts at all?
Just bought this and I am excited to use it. When it the best time to use it and is it good being combined with other serums?
Start your review of The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA!
How would you rate this product?
Shilpa S.
Euless, TX
The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA uploaded by Shilpa S.
Purchased at: ULTA
It does provide moisture to your skin but the only thing I didn’t like about this product is it doesn’t spread out easily..also its really thick which is good for winter ONLY! The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA May be its good for dry skin.
Mileska D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA uploaded by Mileska D.
Purchased at: ULTA
🏹 💜 The moisturizer that exceeded my expectations! Over the years, elastin and collagen begin to degenerate. These two proteins are what support and maintain the firmness of the skin ... What generates the, not so pleasant, wrinkles or folds in the skin ... 🙇🏻‍♀️ But, how could we avoid this? This is where the ✨ magical ✨ ingredients of this cream can help. Amino acids are the basis of protein structures, they are the base of your eternal youth! ✨ This cream contains hyaluronic acid which is a 1st moisturizer and, as if that weren't enough, it also has a great variety of amino acids. So, this is a super boost for your skin nutrition. 🧖🏻‍♀️ 🧴 I have oily skin and I love it, because it nourishes and hydrates my skin without leaving an greasy / oily sensation. It is friendly to all skin types (dry, combination, sensitive or oily) 💕💆🏻‍♀️ Since it does not contain alcohols, silicones, oils, sulfates or parabens. It's vegan 🌱 and cruelty free 🐇 Super clean! You can put it under makeup and I will make your skin soft. Something particular is the texture; it is pretty dense, I recommend that you use a small amount.
Kerry W.
The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA uploaded by Kerry W.
I have very sensitive skin and I love how simple this product is and works amazing. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily and great daily moisturizer. 10/10 recommend adding this to your skincare routine! Also to add it is extremely affordable price.
Claire M.
Havertown, PA
The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA uploaded by Claire M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using this for about 2 months now and I really notice a difference. Before this product I refused to use moisturizers because I was scared so I tried this one out and I am so glad I did. My skin is so much more healthier and never dry anymore. I love it! 10/10 Recommend. It is also super cheap!
daniela B.
orlando fl
The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA uploaded by daniela B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it! I feel that the texture is somewhat different from what I am used to but it leaves my skin super soft and hydrated. I apply it at night
Claudia A.
The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA uploaded by Claudia A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is extremely hydrating to super dry skin. Not at all pricey. Been using this for three years already as part of my skincare routine and it still doesn’t disappoint. I usually also mix with rose hip oil!
Savanna C.
The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA uploaded by Savanna C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have sensitive skin and my face is prone to dryness. This moisturizer is light but definitely hydrating. A little goes a long way. This moisturizer isn’t greasy and is super hydrating.
Melanie R.
Dorchester, MA
The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA uploaded by Melanie R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have very dry skin in the winter! It is very hydrated and leaves my skin feeling so good! I use this every morning and evening! Goes on smoothly, literally feels like velvet. Provides all day hydration and doesnt leave a white cast or clump with other serums/makeup layers.
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA uploaded by Kimberly R.
Is it best? No. Is it really good for the price? Absolutely! I love no added fragrance, and it feels nice/layers well with other products. It’s great for summer, or when I just little bit of moisture. It’s a good staple to have The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
Ivana B.
Orlando, FL
The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA uploaded by Ivana B.
I really love this! My skin looks so good!! I will buy it more! The product is soft and so effective!! The best cream for ever!

186 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...