Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsThe Ordinary
The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density

The Ordinary. Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density

This concentrated formula is designed to support hair health so that it looks thicker, denser, fuller and healthier. The technologies present in this formula include REDENSYL™ complex (with Larix Europaea Wood Extract and Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), Procapil™ peptide complex (with Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1), CAPIXYL™ peptide complex (with Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 and Trifolium Pratense Flower Extract), BAICAPIL™ complex (with Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Extract and Glycine Soja Germ Extract), AnaGain™ (Pisum Sativum Extract) and High-Solubility Caffeine (1% net Caffeine by weight), in an ultra-lightweight, emollient base for efficient penetration. The total concentration of these technologies in the formula by weight is 21.15%.

(References are made to third-party trademarks in this description. REDENSYL™ is a trademark of Givaudan, Procapil™ is a trademark of Sederma Inc., CAPIXYL™ is a trademark of Lucas Meyer Cosmetics Canada Inc., BAICAPIL™ is a trademark of Provital, S.A., and AnaGain™ is a trademark of Mibelle Biochemistry. Neither DECIEM nor The Ordinary is affiliated with the trademark owners.)

Notes: Supplied in UV-protective packaging.

Directions
Apply a few drops or as needed once daily, ideally at bedtime, to clean, dry scalp. Massage into scalp thoroughly. This formula is a leave on/in treatment. Do not wash hair or scalp after application.

Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Pisum Sativum Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Extract, Glycine Soja Germ Extract, Trifolium Pratense Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Arginine, Glycine, Calcium Gluconate, Zinc Chloride, Lactic Acid, Gluconolactone, Dextran, Maltodextrin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan gum, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Polysorbate 20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

Does this really work? Has anyone noticed any growth?
Have people seen results?
Is this product good for thinning hair?
Start your review of The Ordinary. Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle C.
Richmond, BC
The Ordinary. Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density uploaded by Michelle C.
Purchased at: Sephora
A few drops on the top of your head and it will fill in those empty gaps by next morning. Not sure how, but it works every time! The bottle is bigger than their regular bottles but you do go through them faster than usual!
Harnoor N.
Hamilton, ON
The Ordinary. Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density uploaded by Harnoor N.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is super light weight and does not grease up my hair. I apply it every night. So far, all I’ve noticed is that I have a lot of baby hairs growing. I plan to keep using this product to see if how much it helps my hair!
Paige G.
Windsor, ON
The Ordinary. Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density uploaded by Paige G.
The Ordinary. Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density uploaded by Paige G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product concentrates on getting your hair to look thicker, denser, fuller & healthier! I apply it to my dry scalp before bed time around the front area of my head (that’s where I have the most hair loss due to stress/anxiety), it’s not a greasy formula at all more watery actually! I just recently started using this product about 3 weeks ago, I have not yet seen any dramatic results! I try to be consistent as possible with use, but some nights I do forget to apply it! I got this from Sephora & it was very affordable, I am almost done my first bottle & I will repurchase another! 💙
Ankitha D.
Markham, ON
The Ordinary. Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density uploaded by Ankitha D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the BEST THING EVER! During covid I lost a lot of hair and this product saved me. I've always had thick hair so losing hair was the worst thing to happen. This serum stimulated the growth of new strands to get my thickness back. I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone suffering with hair thinning.
Kiana B.
Vancouver
The Ordinary. Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density uploaded by Kiana B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly I did not like this product as much as I had hoped for. After bleaching my hair I wanted to thicken it up again so I tried this serum. Every-time that i’ve used it I have gotten a headache from it and my hair feels gross when i wake up. Haven’t noticed any changes to my hair either other than it’s good for dry scalp.
Karyna O.
Richmond Hill, ON
The Ordinary. Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density uploaded by Karyna O.
Purchased at: Sephora
It does work! I’ve been suffering from hair loss due to stress and other issues and decided to give a try to that serum. It’s very budget friendly, so even if you use a lot, it does not hurt your wallet to repurchase. I’ve noticed less hair falling out and actually more “new” baby hairs on my hair line, so I’ll keep on using it
Jordan S.
North York, ON
The Ordinary. Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density uploaded by Jordan S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the first product I’ve tried of this kind and so far I’ve been pleased. It’s a super lightweight serum that you rub into your scalp to help stimulate hair growth. I have thinner hair near my temples, probably both hereditary as well as from wearing my hair back in a bun so I wanted to try this product out. I’ve been using it consistently for about 2 months now and think I’ve been seeing results. Unfortunately, I didn’t take before photos but for the price I think it’s worth a try if you’ve wanted to try something like it.
Lan N.
Vancouver
The Ordinary. Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density uploaded by Lan N.
Purchased at: Sephora
This serum gave me a BALD SPOT... I am one of the unlucky people who's hair falls easier while being on hormonal birth control so I was really excited to try this hair serum in attempt to make my hair fuller. The first few times I used this before bed the headache it gave me kept me awake, so I struggled to use it consistently. Finally, I managed to use it a couple days in a row, only to realize I suddenly had a bald spot right beside my part and thinning around my face, which is exactly where I had been applying the serum! Before using this product I had never experienced major hair loss before or had a bald spot! I am not sure if my skin/hair follicles simply reacted to the serum, if I used too much, or if my current hair products and this are incompatible but I will not be using it again! I love The Ordinary products but to say this is distressing would be an understatement, especially seeing as this is said to do the opposite. If you decide to try this serum I would recommend testing it in an inconspicuous location for a few weeks before applying it to the entire scalp or your already thinning areas!
Sety K.
Scarborough , ON
The Ordinary. Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density uploaded by Sety K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this hair serum once a day before bedtime, it doesn’t make your hair look or feel greasy and it’s actually working, i have thin long hair, and my hair was shedding a lot, after using this serum daily my hair looks healtier ticker and my hair loss has decreased.
Alifa I.
Calgary, AB
The Ordinary. Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density uploaded by Alifa I.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this hair serum! My hair has considerably thinned put past few years and they are fine too. I dont have much volume to my hair and have been looking for a good hair product. I have been using this for 2 months now and just finished the entire bottle. I have noticed my hair fall lessened by this. Didnt see much growth though but may be I have to continue to see that. When you first use it, you hair and scalp may feel greasy but that goes away in the morning. Definitely friendly to your wallet too! 🤗 The Ordinary. Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density

226 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
alma D.
san fernando , CA
il y a 12 jours
Has anyone tried the The Ordinary. Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density ? I suffer with hair loss but still have a very good amount of hair unfortunately only my widows peak is the part that suffers the most.
tiff H. il y a 11 jours
I’ve been using it on and off and haven’t seen much results… I’d recommend others products over this.
Kimberley H.
il y a 12 jours
Laurel U. il y a 12 jours
It works but you have to make sure you stay consistent with applying it.