The Ordinary

The Ordinary...
367 Reviews
5 / 5
This is the only primer I’ve ever found that works well under both water based and silicone based makeup. It’s very affordable, like all of the ordinary products, and it does a perfect job of filling in any pores for the flawless look.
5 / 5
Used this primer for years and it’s the only one I’ll use! Great texture on the skin and no pilling under makeup. Not much scent. Spreads evenly and makes my foundation last.
4 / 5
it’s really good! it just kinda makes my skin oily! it’s definitely for dry skin, which it shouldn’t be to oily for you! but it’s really good honestly. really bad scent.
5 / 5
I purchased this from sephora. I have always liked The Ordinary products and they aren't over priced. This primer absorbed quickly and kept my makeup on perfectly all day.
5 / 5
It comes in a little bottle but it’s so good I think that u should get it . And there a really good company and u can get big bottles for so cheap aswell
5 / 5
Man braucht nur wenig vom Produkt Ich habe mir dieses Produkt schon zum 2 mal nach gekauft Ich bin super zufrieden und kann es jedem weiter empfehlen!!
5 / 5
For me The ordinary it’s famous basic to that product I was seeing it everywhere and that’s how I learned about the company I was very happy when I got the product in my hands I prefer to use it before and after makeup I’ve never seen my face with any other product that smooth, I can control easily how much product I wanna use and I use it with my hands because it helps me to understand if I want more I think that everybody has to get it!!
5 / 5
I love most things I’ve tried via the ordinary but this is one I’ll get when I need a high adhesive for my foundation, powders or blushes. It smooths out to a silky serum texture and makes applications magical. Love this stuff!
4 / 5
i really like this serum and i love the brand all together i really think the serum smells like a penny or a coin but, sure doesn’t make your face look like a coin! haha! i really like the ingredients too! cute modern packaging!
4 / 5
FAVORITE SKIN CARE PRODUCT EVERRR!! It is extremely soft and light on your skin smells a little bit iffy but you can get over that once you see the miracles it does in your skin