The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer

by The Ordinary

This new generation of primer is a lightweight serum-like formula that increases the spreadability of subsequent complexion makeup to help avoid the unnatural and uneven accumulation of pigments especially around the eyes and on dry skin. The formula also acts as a light, non-oily surface hydrator for a natural dewy look.

Usage: Use as the last step in skincare regimen as a makeup primer. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing. Keep out of reach of children.

Ingredients: Hexamethyldisiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopherol.

is this good for oily skin?
How is this primer compared to the one in a tube?
How does this primer do under mineral loose powder foundation? I have dry skin.
Start your review of The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Jasmin C.
N Hollywood, CA
The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer uploaded by Jasmin C.
I cannot believe how affordable ordinary products are. You can buy a ton for the value. Primer is smooth under makeup- almost like a gel mask. Really light and easy to apply.
Leila H.
Bordeaux , France
The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer uploaded by Leila H.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a really great primer, it has a oily texture when you rub it into your skin but it dries straight away. I’m very satisfied with this. I recommend
Gloria C.
Fitchburg, MA
The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer uploaded by Gloria C.
For long time I didn’t use makeup just a little bit of makeup because the pandemic. But This one I like it because I use with other products from the same line. Like I said before a don’t see any different.
Mary M.
The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer uploaded by Mary M.
Have been using this product for a few weeks now, and I love it! My skin has cleared up and it is very easy to apply. Would definitely recommend this product!
Guadalupe T.
San Leandro, CA
This primer is very soft, it leaves your skin super soft, ready for the base when you apply your skin is very soft. it is very easy to work on the skin and does not have a strong or unpleasant aroma super happy with this first
Suprava A.
Long Beach, CA
Just love it. It helped me get my skin clearer and more glossy. It’s thin and protected
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow!! The Ordinary. never disappoints!! I sweat so much at work and can never get my makeup to stay on, ( tried so many products and techniques and combos of primer, foundation, setting powder, setting spray ). I've only had this for a few days now but I am impressed already! The packaging is glass with an eyedropper which I think is great! It spreads beautifully, feels amazing, and my makeup has actually lasted so much longer! So glad I bought this!!
Arlana S.
The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer uploaded by Arlana S.
Love this primer. Spread evenly, very easy to apply. Very affordable, bought on HUSH app for $7. No scent.
sayuri W.
Omgosh, I really wish I have discovered this before 😂 it is amazing and it prepares the skin amazing for the make up and also for applying nothing...I mean, amazing product @influenster #influenster #voxbox #carevoxbox #skincare
Alisa J.
Saint Johns, FL
I used to hate primer. Seriously wouldn’t use it. This product changed that. A little goes a long way and bottle lasts me awhile.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Teresa T.
il y a 9 mois
The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer, is this product sticky? I am trying to find a hydrating sticky/tacky primer. Something very much like the Milk Hydro grip primer or the ELF Jelly Pop primer. I just really don't want something with the MILK price point. Also, the ELF primer was only available for a limited amount of time and is now unavailable everywhere. Including the ELF website. Any help would be help would be much appreciated!