BeautyFaceFace MakeupThe Ordinary
High-Spreadability Fluid Primer

The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer

by The Ordinary

This new generation of primer is a lightweight serum-like formula that increases the spreadability of subsequent complexion makeup to help avoid the unnatural and uneven accumulation of pigments especially around the eyes and on dry skin. The formula also acts as a light, non-oily surface hydrator for a natural dewy look.

Usage: Use as the last step in skincare regimen as a makeup primer. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing. Keep out of reach of children.

Ingredients: Hexamethyldisiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopherol.

is this good for oily skin?
How is this primer compared to the one in a tube?
How does this primer do under mineral loose powder foundation? I have dry skin.
Start your review of The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Rebecca M.
Sacramento, CA
The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer uploaded by Rebecca M.
The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer is a primer that goes on easily and leaves the skin prepped to absorb and hold on to whatever makeup you apply to it. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and slippery. It states it hydrates the skin, which I suppose it does. I always prep the skin with serum and moisturizers first, so I apply as the primer as the last step before makeup application. It is inexpensive and a good primer if you like things with high flexibility sillicones.
Jasmin C.
N Hollywood, CA
The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer uploaded by Jasmin C.
I cannot believe how affordable ordinary products are. You can buy a ton for the value. Primer is smooth under makeup- almost like a gel mask. Really light and easy to apply.
Stephanie C.
Boca Raton, FL
The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer uploaded by Stephanie C.
This lightweight and effective primer is the best one yet to the Smashbox primer we all love. The price point makes this the perfect dupe. This preps and makes makeup application flawless. Highly recommend!
Sammie L.
The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer uploaded by Sammie L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was happy to find an affordable makeup primer like The Ordinary High-spreadability fluid primer. It is silicon based, comes in a glass jar (yay!) with a dropper for a dispenser. After a few uses I noticed the dropper gets messy at the opening of the bottle and dries into a gooey, clumpy mess making it hard to screw the cap on. I think it is an okay primer, I’ve used better, but the cap causes this product to dry out too fast because it won’t close properly.
Caitlin H.
Broadview Hts, OH
The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer uploaded by Caitlin H.
HOLY COW! I LOVE THIS THING!!! This product is my favorite primer that I have ever used, and it is affordable! It has a silicon feel and does not allow makeup to smudge or get cakey. I love the feeling of texture on my face, and it feels natural. I have used this with multiple foundations and have not found any problems with it. It lasts all day. GO BUY IT!!!! #makeup #bestprimer #longwear #amazingproduct #musthave
Leila P.
BORDEAUX, Gironde
The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer uploaded by Leila P.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a really great primer, it has a oily texture when you rub it into your skin but it dries straight away. I’m very satisfied with this. I recommend
Taylor F.
Alpine, CA
The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer uploaded by Taylor F.
Easily the best primer I’ve ever used. Makes my skin feel like satin and helps my makeup to stay long lasting and dewy. I can not do my makeup routine without this product.
Gloria E C.
Fitchburg, MA
The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer uploaded by Gloria E C.
For long time I didn’t use makeup just a little bit of makeup because the pandemic. But This one I like it because I use with other products from the same line. Like I said before a don’t see any different.
Mary M.
The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer uploaded by Mary M.
Have been using this product for a few weeks now, and I love it! My skin has cleared up and it is very easy to apply. Would definitely recommend this product!
Guadalupe T.
San Leandro, CA
This primer is very soft, it leaves your skin super soft, ready for the base when you apply your skin is very soft. it is very easy to work on the skin and does not have a strong or unpleasant aroma super happy with this first
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Teresa B.
il y a 2 ans
The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer, is this product sticky? I am trying to find a hydrating sticky/tacky primer. Something very much like the Milk Hydro grip primer or the ELF Jelly Pop primer. I just really don't want something with the MILK price point. Also, the ELF primer was only available for a limited amount of time and is now unavailable everywhere. Including the ELF website. Any help would be help would be much appreciated!