The Ordinary Coverage Foundation SPF 15 - Very Fair 1.0P uploaded by Merran E.The Ordinary Coverage Foundation SPF 15 - Very Fair 1.0P uploaded by Vicky P.The Ordinary Coverage Foundation SPF 15 - Very Fair 1.0P uploaded by A-BEE-GAIL 🐝.

BY THE ORDINARY

• So I have been using this foundation for a while, but I'm...1 Answers
Opal M.
South Euclid, OH
I also use 1.0N (and 1.0NS), and I absolutely love it. I still have to use a white mixer to lighten it up even more, but I'm very happy that it's so close to my actual skin tone. I do wish it "set" down more for less transfer, but overall I'm very satisfied with how it sits on the skin and lasts throughout the day. I typically get at least 10 hours of wear time with it.
Kylie D.
This is such a good foundation!! This covers well and never looks heavy. The color is a good match and I'm very pale. You can not beat the quality of this for the price!
Halle P.
Metuchen
This foundation is my holy grail. And it's less than ten dollars. It offers light-medium, buildable coverage that makes my skin look like my skin. It evens out my skin tone without looking caked on or unnatural. It has a dewy finish and it blends well with concealer and my other cream products. It also sets great with powders. This foundation does everything I want it to and I can't imagine using anything else.
Gregory B.
DUBLIN, OH
This foundation was an absolute disaster! It would continuously crease, even after about 20 seconds of being on my face. And I'm a drugstore foundation user, but I would never purchase again. I have heard better things about the serum foundation though. I gave it two stars because of the price . It's cheap.
Lillian P.
Wilmette, IL
This was ok but not fantastic. The pink based shades are still too yellow for me and the coverage formula doesn't look great on my dry skin I prefer the serum
🌻Jodie L.
I bought this after hearing so much about it, for the price I just had to. It applies so nicely, especially with a flat top brush. It’s a really smooth formula, doesn’t drag and the coverage is medium that can be built to full. The finish is really natural looking, not flat and it doesn’t make you look like a pan. Would recommend and will probably buy a darker shade (or 3) for summer.
Rebecca B.
Ajax, ON
I really like this foundation. First, it actually matches my pale skin. I have had a very hard time finding an affordable foundation that is light enough and has the right undertones for me. I will say it isn’t full coverage more medium but it has a nice finish. If you have dry skin make sure you moisturize well before applying as it can be dry. But overall I would repurchase.
Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam , BC
I am not really a fan of this foundation at all. It doesn't seem to dry down and is definitely not transfer proof. I find it creases and slides around my face a lot and I hate the way that it applies to my nose. The price is great but there are better options at the drugstore. I give it 2 stars as it is one of the few foundations I can find that matches my skin tone correctly.
Merran E.
London , Feltham
I love how light it feels yet it covers a lot. Definitely not 100% full coverage. It covers everything perfectly but you can still see some freckles through. It says on like a dream. I prefer to apply with a brush.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
So I have the shade 1.0NS which is the neutral version of this shade, being as pale as I am it’s hard to find a foundation that is the right colour or doesn’t oxidise and this is the perfect shade, has a really nice coverage, slightly thicker than the serum one but performs just as well, wears for a long time but can get cakey in smile lines if you don’t power it properly as i found out in a rushed morning, but for the money would 100% recommend, the only one drawback is that it doesn’t come with a lid and so it’s not really ideal for travel
Opal M.
South Euclid, OH
So I have been using this foundation for a while, but I'm wondering if anyone has solid suggestions for a primer to use with it. I have tried using The Ordinary's primer with this product and am not usually happy with the combination. Thank!