BY THE ORDINARY

Amari P.
Columbus, GA
For a long time I have been using the Milk Makeup Blur Foundation, I liked that it gave me good coverage but looked natural. Then this came along. I didn’t think it could replace my Milk foundation but I found myself grabbing this one more. It doesn’t seem to call as much attention to any texture issues on my skin. In fact, it blends like a dream and my skin actually looks healthier and like I’m wearing nothing at all. I only wish they came in a larger quantity but honestly a small amount goes a long way. I use my beauty blender. And we don’t even have to talk about the price, at 6/7 bucks, that says it all for a product this high in quality.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
I bought this product on a whim (honestly, to get me over the mark for free shipping on Beautylish when buying other Ordinary products 😂) and I absolutely blown away by it. The coverage is SO good and it wears like any of my high end foundations do. The shade is a perfect match for my hair skin which I have the hardest time finding in other brands so that’s a major plus. It’s buildable and provides a flawless finish when I apply it with my beauty sponge. The price is unbelievable and for that reason I will never go without having this on hand in my collection.
Angela B.
Irving, TX
Really like this foundation for the price point. It’s been my daily wear for the past few months. Consistency is solid, although I find it gets a little cakey for me by the end of the day sometimes. Overall I would highly recommend for someone on a budget who wants great coverage. The packaging is also awesome! The Ordinary Coverage Foundation SPF 15 - Light 1.2N
Hannah Z.
I love this foundation! This is my go-to winter and fall shade and coverage preference. While I prefer the lighter finish of the serum foundation in the summer, the coverage is consistent, matches my skin perfectly, and is an incredible option for the price point. There are definitely some issues with the company's ethics, as well as accessibility of the product that would be really good to address, but the product itself is wonderful
Veronica A.
I had high hopes for this foundation, it’s value was amazing, only $6! However, with any primer I tried it with, this foundation constantly broke up on my face. It would crease terribly, and define every bump or fine line on my face. It was very disappointing. Maybe the serum foundation would work better. But this one I definitely wouldn’t purchase again.
Jennifer D.
Lexington, KY
This is the BEST lightweight light-medium coverage foundation. It looks like second skin. My skin looks luminous every time I wear it and it feels like it can breathe. I’ve recommended this to friends and clients (I work in a Med spa) when they ask what makeup I’m using. I’ll be repurchasing as soon as I open my spare!
Taylor H.
Newland, NC
I got this foundation because I was ordering some skincare items and saw this was only $7 and thought I would try it. I honestly love it for an everyday foundation. I like a more full coverage foundation for events and such but this is great for day to day use and the shade range is incredible. Would recommend!
Meredith B.
For the price, you really can’t beat it! This is a great foundation. When I purchased this, I bought a backup. I also love using their high adherence primer with it! I would definitely recommend this foundation.
Ashleigh A.
Temple
I was skeptical to try this foundation because of its price point and my incredibly sensitive skin. I can't wear any drug store brands or even some high end. I can't believe I found something at this price that works well with my skin and looks good. I'm in shock and super excited at the same time. [product:the-ordinary-coverage-foundation-spf-15---fair-1.1n]
Kristen C.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I was so impressed with this foundation, just a little mad at myself that I waited so long to try it out. It gives many higher end foundations a run for their money and I would definitely repurchase.
Marina O.
Portugal
Do you think this foundation is good? Does it have good coverage? It has matte or dewy finish?
Ca'mora J.
Youngstown
Where can you get this?
Sofia P.
Giardini Naxos, ME
With a 2.0 shade in ‘all nighter’ by Urban decay, is this good or should I try with 1.2?