BeautyFaceFace MakeupFace Makeup
The Ordinary Coverage Foundation (20 P Light Medium - Pink Undertones)

The Ordinary Coverage Foundation (2.0 P Light Medium - Pink Undertones)

Rich and buildable, this cream like texture smooths seamlessly over the skin to even, conceal and disguise fine lines and wrinkles. Offering SPF 15 sun protection, this lightweight foundation delivers a natural, semi matte finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Ordinary Coverage Foundation (2.0 P Light Medium - Pink Undertones)!
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
The Ordinary Coverage Foundation (2.0 P Light Medium - Pink Undertones) uploaded by Samantha F.
I purchased this foundation from The Ordinary yesterday at Ulta along with a number of other beauty and skincare items, and so far I've really been liking it quite well so far and enjoying using it! I typically am not someone who wears foundation very often (or when I do, it's more so focused on blemishes, discoloration/dark circles, etc. as opposed to all over my face - I tend to have the experience of finding liquid foundations to be too oily and/or cakey and/or...idk, like somehow too strongly pigmented for my taste or something..and sometimes not all that great when it comes to blending). I am very happy to say that this foundation was (and is) not like that *at all* - rather it is a relatively liquidlike, smooth, spreadable and buildable formula with just the right amount of pigmentation, in my opinion and experience of using it so far. One of the store associates there was very kind and helpful in assisting me to find my closest shade match for.my skintone in this brand, which turned out to be 2.0P. A couple things I do notice and would like to mention are that the design of the container for this foundation is a small translucent pump bottle which I personally really like, but as with many products that come packaged in a pump bottle, this foundation bottle needs to be 'primed', by pumping a few times - I would recommend doing so over the back of your hand, or maybe a paper towel if you want, so as not to waste the very first pump of the product on it flying somewhere randomly in your bathroom lol (which could well happen, and proud much easier they you might expect, although fortunately that was not what happened for me, as I was cautious. The other thing I would like to mention is that with this foundation, it really seems to me that just a little goes quite a *long* way - I actually found myself not even needing a full pressure pump's worth of this product even for.my entre face - probably if I had pressed down on the pump halfway only, it would have dispensed more like the right amount for me/my face, without feeling I had somewhat too much extra pumped out for me to use at once, if that makes sense the way I explained it - but, for you or whoever else, maybe one full pump is the right amount four your face.. who knows, I have a relatively small face as I am a pretty petite person, too. Overall, I highly recommend this product - the price also seemed very reasonable to me especially given the quality of the product - I got mine for just a little under $7 (before tax I suppose) - and I do not regret this purchase in the slightest! I also purchased the Full Covers Concealer from this brand, also in shade 2.0P and I like that a lot as well! Here are a couple pictures from earlier this morning, in which I am wearing both the foundation and the concealer I got from The Ordinary. Let me know what you think I you have tried or decide to try this product - I'm always interested to hear everyone's opinions if nothing else, for comparison of our experiences. Thank you for taking the time to read my review, and I hope you found it to be helpful! 😊
Anhisha C.
The Ordinary Coverage Foundation (2.0 P Light Medium - Pink Undertones) uploaded by Anhisha C.
I can’t stop raving about these foundations. I love the formula and how much coverage I get out of it. I have been using these products for 5-6 years now (since I started makeup). I love using it on clients also. It’s a smooth foundation and never cakes up because it’s like a serum.
Katrina K.
I bought several shades to compare and experience for myself this foundation. Blends very well. Shades are very on point. Consistency was good from first pump to last. Shake this product well it can settle. Wear was actually quite good with few issues of fading after 10 hours. I use with both a real beauty blender sponge and razor cut foundation brush for blending into areas. Once slightly dry another layer can be used if desired. Very buildable and can be used with The Ordinary. Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA for creating a sheer look. Add in Photography Foundation for stunning reflections without looking like a tin man (which I despise) the brilliance is untouchable compared to let's say a glittery powder product. A little goes a long way... investing in trends is risky. These products are all very affordable and work great. When ordering from DECIEM all products can be used and if you dislike return 365 days no questions asked. Paint a pretty face! Cheers!
Melanie M.
Winnipeg , MB
The Ordinary Coverage Foundation (2.0 P Light Medium - Pink Undertones) uploaded by Melanie M.
Omg, this foundation is amazing; #theordinary full coverage foundation is such a godsend, the price is amazing $12.99 for a 30 ml bottle, it blends so flawlessly, doesn’t cake up and lasts all day. I use it along with #theordinary high-speedability fluid primer. This is truly awesome.. my skin has never looked better, it blurs out any unwanted red tones from acne marks. I am just in love with this, and the price wow…
Poli A.
For a foundation that is a couple of pounds it’s amazing. I didn’t think much of this foundation at first. I would say it’s a medium coverage and can be built up. The only thing I would complain about is that it is a tad runny and does set quite quickly so you have to work with it quickly. Other than than that it’s a great foundation for the warmer days as it is light. Would absolutely 10000000% recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?