The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation

by The Ordinary

A lightweight, full coverage liquid foundation.

Available in 21 shades ranging from very fair to very deep, Coverage Foundation SPF 15 is suitable for all skin tones. Rich and buildable, this cream like texture smooths seamlessly over the skin to even, conceal and disguise fine lines and wrinkles. Offering SPF 15 sun protection, this lightweight foundation delivers a natural, semi matte finish.

Finding your shade:

Each shade features clever undertone identifiers to enable you to accurately match to your skin tone.

P shades – For complexions with pink undertones
R shades – For complexions with red undertones
N shades – For complexions with neutral undertones
Y shades – For complexions with yellow undertones
Can’t decide which one to buy? Check out our helpful guide to choosing your foundation.

Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Coconut Alkanes, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Sucrose Laurate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hectorite, Dimethicone/ Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. May Contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

Directions: Shake before use. Dispense a small amount into the palm or the back of your hand. Smooth on and blend throughout the face, ideally outward from the midpoint of the face. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing. Keep out of reach of children.

Does the colour oxidize through out the day and is the shade range true to colour?
I’ve been dying to get my hands on this!! Is it worth it??
Start your review of The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation!
Dani B.
Bolingbrook, IL
The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation uploaded by Dani B.
Review for: 2.0P Light Medium
I bought this on a whim and I have been pleasantly surprised. The color matches well (which is not easy when you can’t test products at the moment) and it blends easily. It doesn’t look cakey and it doesn’t settle into fine lines. The only issue that I have is that it gets a bit oily toward the end of the day. I typically don’t use settling powder but the oilyness could be combated with that I’m sure. All in all I really like this foundation and the price can’t be beat. It has a pump dispenser as well that makes application easy and neat.
Allison L.
Rosemead, CA
The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation uploaded by Allison L.
This is my everyday foundation. It is definitely medium coverage and it is buildable. I love how inexpensive this product is
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation uploaded by Jazmin N.
Review for: 1.2P Light, 1.1P Fair
I have super oily skin so finding an all day foundation that won't "melt" or transfer all day is a huge challenge. The price of The Ordinary products seemed far too good to be true, but I am just astounded at how amazing this foundation is. It last all day, it doesn't melt, and it doesn't get cakey. Better yet, with setting spray and setting powder, hardly any transfers to my masks. (see photo). I purchased two shades because I wasn't sure which would be a match. I've been blending the two and I'm getting a perfect match. My makeup routine: primer, foundation, concealer (blender with foundation), setting spray, and a light dusting of setting powder. I really highly recommend this foundation. I believe it is a better Foundation than even my Tarte foundation.
Sana K.
The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation uploaded by Sana K.
Review for: 3.1R Dark
Love this brand, especially the squalene and Nicinamide. So was really excited for this foundation, it is very light weight and you can still sort of feel the real skin peek thorough so great for everyday use. I gave it 4 stars because I like that full “full” kind of coverage since I only wear makeup for [email protected] So won’t be using much, also if you fan of rare beauty foundation, this is an awesome dupe!
Marissa B.
Bunker Hill, WV
The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation uploaded by Marissa B.
The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation uploaded by Marissa B.
Review for: 1.1N Fair
Was really hoping for a new foundation to fall in love with. It's nowhere near as full coverage as they make it sound. It clings to dry areas and settles into any fine lines you have making you look older. Wasn't a fan. Super cheap, so I can't really complain but I hope they make a fuller coverage. Would be good on light makeup days, like a BB cream.
Proma P.
Dallas, TX
The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation uploaded by Proma P.
The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation uploaded by Proma P.
Review for: 2.1Y Medium
I just love this foundation! It evens out my skin tone and makes it look healthier. This has a buildable coverage, but I prefer to use just 1 or 2 layers for a skin like finish. Perfect for everyday use. Also, the pump has a lock system. The only negative thing is that the pump does not always work. Other than that I have nothing bad to say about this product. This is a must-try foundation! The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation
Annette P.
Grand Rapids, MI
The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation uploaded by Annette P.
The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation uploaded by Annette P.
Review for: 2.0P Light Medium
My color was 2.0 N light medium neutral and boy oh boy I have stumbled upon my favorite so far, hands down the best coverage and left my skin matte yet Dewey , went on smooth like silk , definitely get you some of this if you’re looking for a good foundation. Two thumbs up!
Dziana H.
Bensalem, PA
The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation uploaded by Dziana H.
Review for: 2.0P Light Medium
Value for money is just perfect! The foundation lays very well, is easily distributed, does not tighten the skin. There is no mask effect or too heavy coating. Due to this, of course, the overlapping ability suffers in terms of concealing the obvious imperfections of the skin. But in the absence of the need to seriously correct and hide something, as a means for daily, especially day makeup, the foundation fits perfectly. On the face, product does not stand out, merges well with the skin tone, giving it a radiant and healthy appearance.
Angeline S.
The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation uploaded by Angeline S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was one of the best foundations. Blended beautifully great coverage Melted into the skin so flawlessly and matched perfect Blended quickly and a little went a long way
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation uploaded by Nicole B.
Review for: 2.0YG Light Medium
I remember i had to pre-order this & wait for a month BUT I'm very glad I did! It's a great formula that's great for the skin & gives me the coverage I personally want! Never irritated or purged my skin! Highly recommended! Love this company & their products!!!!!

126 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Harley G.
il y a 11 jours
angie A. il y a 9 jours
Hey Hun, Ur Instagram is Smashing it 💋I’m looking for Influencers who have under 50K and who want to seriously build their Social Media Platforms! I’m looking to Teach SERIOUS INFLUENCERS all my tips & tricks on how to grow their Social Media Platforms and reach 100K or more. For Business & Personal. Let me show you how to create and achieve your Business Plan. Let’s Chat Now! Direct Message me on Instagram: @AngieAlfar
Alyssa P.
Streamwood, IL
il y a 20 jours
The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation I’m looking for a summer foundation that feels light but also lasts a long time, is this worth trying?
Alexa K. il y a 20 jours
It’s a good foundation, I’d recommend it
charity W.
Gaffney, SC
il y a 23 jours
The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation ? How good is the coverage and how does it do on sensitive skin?
Ryan B. il y a 23 jours
Pretty good coverage and never causes irritation for me.
Kristi W.
Wayne, WV
il y a 3 mois
The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation how good of coverage does it give?
Tiffany R. il y a 2 mois
I would say this gives a full coverage not heavy but definitely full
Lacey H.
Glennville, GA
il y a 4 mois
The Ordinary. Colours Coverage Foundation Ddot’s this offer full coverage? Is it worth buying??
Tori N. il y a 4 mois
Yes it does! Definitely buildable and easy to skin match. It is worth the money for a good foundation for a less expensive price!