The Ordinary Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Tong O.

BY THE ORDINARY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A high-strength oil solution with vitamin C derivative and essential fatty acids. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skin tone - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Vitamin C acts as an effective antioxidant, brightens the skin tone, and reduces visible signs of aging. Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate is an oil-soluble and extremely stable derivative of vitamin C. It is provided in this oil format formula in combination with vitamin F, also known as essential fatty acids. Aside from the general benefits of pure vitamin C, ascorbyl tetraisopalmiate has been shown to offer enhanced skin brightening benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance. It comes in UV-protective packaging. see more...

Gina A.
Glendale
I would recommend this more for people who have dry skin or do not have an oil already as part of their skincare. This Vitamin C is already in an oil suspension so if you have oily skin or are incorporating an oil, you will be adding an oil over another oil. The one good thing is the oil absorbs fairly quickly, so you don’t have to worry to much about it getting everywhere, but this is not something I would put under makeup. It does have a chemically smell, but nothing too overbearing. I’m only giving this 3 stars because I’m not quite sure if it’s working. Some of my old acne scars are fading a bit, but I don’t know if it’s because of this product or just due to time. This does nothing for my hyperpigmentation however. I don’t strongly dislike the product, but I think would try a different type of The Ordinary’s Vitamin C products.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
This is a great wallet friendly vitamin C solutions! Great for brightening up the skin. I use it nightly. It’s the second to last step for me, right before my nighttime moisturizer. A little goes a long way so this bottle will last me a long time!
Ellie B.
Madison
I really enjoyed this serum when I used it. I found a little more than half way through the bottle that I was using it wrong (with another serum I shouldn’t have layered it with), so I never thought I had great results (that was why) UNTIL I found out what I was doing wrong. Once I changed how and when I used it, I actually saw some brightening!
Friday C.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff will LITERALLY fix anything. It’s a vitamin C OIL. OIL!!! In a vitamin F stable solution. I double up this with my VoilaVe triple c serum and it’s a quadruple hit of spot busting, skin clearing, ultra brightening, moisture retaining magic. Did I mention the price? UNDER $20. I die.

Seriously, what are you waiting for? Buy it now.
Laini O.
Livonia
Leaves my skin so smooth. I use this every morning with or without makeup. Love it both ways as it blues pores but also allows foundation and other products to glide on seamlessly.
Katelyn O.
Troy, OH
I liked this oil and I felt like it wasn’t too greasy and sunk in to my oily skin. This oil was hydrating and have a radiant look to the skin, without being too much. It is a great price and overall I enjoyed it. I use it multiple times a week when my skin is feeling very dry, along with another moisturizer and skin care.
Monica B.
San Pedro
I only have a few proxy’s from this line and this particular product is nice. I use it at night before bed and it has a nice oil and my skin feels so dewy I feel like I don’t even need to put moisturizer on. I have noticed a difference in my skin but I’m using buffet also
Vanessa F.
['Huntingtn Sta', 'NY'], NY
I have been experimenting with this and finally I started seeing results. It eliminated all my stubborn small bumps on my face and I though I'd never see the day that'd happen. Worth every penny; I'm so glad I found this
Dimeisa M.
Tamarac, FL
This product is so good for the price. I have oily skin and it honestly doesn’t make it more oily. I have noticed a significant difference in my hyperpigmention from using this every day and night. Would repurchase again.
Catrina C.
I bought this hoping for something to reduce the look of dark spots. After trying the Azaelic acid cream, which didn't work for me, I was skeptical. This however, is doing the job!

It's a fine, clear oil and even for my oily skin it doesn't make me greasy or cause breakouts. And it's actually fading two of my problem dark spots! I'm so happy to find a product that works!

A little goes a long way so I use about 3 drops for my entire face. It's worth the money!
Stephanie B.
Has anyone had this product sort of foam up? When j rub my hands together to distribute the product it turns milky white before I apply to my face and stays that way until it sinks it. I have had this product for several months before using it but it has been in a bathroom drawer out of sunlight and the color is still clear.
Aisha A.
Hi, I’m using The Ordinary Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F 1 oz/ 30 mL in my night time skincare routine. In the night after cleansing I do apply The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% 1 oz/ 30 mL as a moisturiser and then apply a few drops of The Ordinary Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F 1 oz/ 30 mL. But I cannot see any results on my face. Am I using it in a right way?
blazka m.
is it appropriate for sensitive skin? does it brighten up your skin and reduces redness?