The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane 30ml uploaded by đź‘…angie l.

BY THE ORDINARY

100% Plant-Derived Squalane from cult-favourite skincare brand The Ordinary is a pure, natural supplement to optimise hydration levels. Found naturally within skin, the botanical lipid Squalane is a saturated and stable hydrocarbon that delivers exceptional moisture retention properties and can help prevent transdermal moisture loss. Suitable for all skin types, it has been sustainably sourced and is non-comedogenic to avoid clogging pores. Skin feels replenished and supple, or apply to hair for enhanced heat protection, optimal shine and minimised breakage. Free from water, oil, alcohol, silicones and nuts. Vegan. Cruelty free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I am so glad I discovered The Ordinary products! Specifically, this squalane is definitely something you should look into if you have dry skin issues. I sometime get eczema flair ups around my nose and mouth, and for years a regular moisturizer just wasn't cutting it. I would end up with dry, flaky patches under my makeup midday. I started doing some research into oils for skincare and decided to purchase this (because ALL The Ordinary products are incredibly affordable, so why not?) Any time I would have a flair up, I would apply a small amount to those areas in the morning before my moisturizer and the issue of flaky patches became pretty much non-existent. I do have combination skin, so I only apply to certain areas in the morning and wait to apply all over until night time to avoid extra oil throughout the day.
Sarah Z.
This was my first time adding an oil into my skincare routine. I read so many great reviews on this and the many usages and benefits of squalane oil. I use this mainly in the night time after I cleanse my face and apply my serums since this is oil-based. I apply all over my face and sleep with it on. In the morning, my face feels hydrated but oily. I wash off all the oil and my face is left feeling smooth and moisturized for the day. Sometimes I'd apply it to the ends of my hair when it's feeling dry. I wouldn't apply it to the roots or scalp though since it will leave your hair oily.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Lightweight oil that skinks into your skin; my skin drinks it right up. I like it for when my skin is being extra reactive- for example if I get psoriasis flair in my eyebrows this is the perfect light weight no frills oil
Amber Q.
Great skin moisturizer for dry parched skin. Comes in a nice glass bottle. No scent or color. Which is good for sensitive skin. The price is amazing and would high recommend this to others who are just dipping into anti-aging
Sam W.
La Vista
This lightweight oil absorbs so nicely into the skin and doesn't leave a sticky residue. I find it can be applied heavily for night time l, or lightly in the morning. If you have dry skin, I would say this is the product for you. Beats any high-end oils out of the park.
Natasha M.
I use it for an eye serum mostly but if my skin is feeling dry or irritated I'll use it all over my face. I love this stuff and it's also very inexpensive so makes my wallet happy too.
Shir C.
Corona, NY
Necesitas hidratar tu piel o tu cabello no dudes en aplicar este producto le devuelve la vida dejando lucir una piel muy hidratada y un cabello hermoso
Jessica G.
Just the perfect oil for me! It sinks in very nicely and quickly, but on top of other products, it works as a great occlusive. Since using this oil, my skin has definitely improved, and it has no smell! Amazing! Definitely, need to repurchase when I run out!
Georgia H.
I love the ordinary and I love this, but I can only use when my combination skin is feeling especially dry or tight. It absorbs nicely and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Anna K.
This product has an oily texture and I use it only in the evening routine. What I realized is that when I put it on in the evening, my skin is perfectly moisturised in the morning. That’s caused by Squalane which is a hydrocarbon found naturally in the skin and enhanced by the product itself.  It definitely prevents the skin from losing the moisture.