The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane

Squalane is a saturated and stable hydrocarbon that is found naturally in the skin. It has very high emollience, is an exceptional hydrator and can prevent ongoing loss of hydration that impairs dermal suppleness. Squalane is non-comedogenic and is suitable for use on all skin types. It can also be applied to hair to increase heat protection, add shine and reduce breakage potential.

Note: This product uses 100% pure plant-derived Squalane that is ECOCERT approved and is a USDA Certified Bio-based Product.

Has anyone ever tired squalane? I just started using it but wanna hear thoughts on if they tried it
Does this product help with acne and acne scars?
Would you consider this product hydrating? I want something that deeply moisturizes but that doesn’t clog my pores and is also gentle and great for my skin.
Start your review of The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane!
Tonny T.
Hatfield, PA
The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane uploaded by Tonny T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I honestly love the ordinary products but this one isn't for me. I purchased this mainly for my hair. After 2 uses I've noticed dandruff. I stopped using this on my scalp and moved to my hands. It made my hands so dry I could literally see the skin cracking. Not recommended for sensitive or dry skin.
Heirloom F.
The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane uploaded by Heirloom F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great product. I love The Ordinary skincare line. Their stuff are not expensive, and have all the basic skincare needs. This oil is gentle on the skin and blends easily. I would totally recommend this :)
ashlee B.
Sault S Marie, MI
The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane uploaded by ashlee B.
Purchased at: ULTA
i love this lightweight hydrating oil. absorb into skin easily. this brand is clean and affordable. i feel great about putting this on my skin. 10/10 recommend, a staple in your skincare routine.
Nino K.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane uploaded by Nino K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Squalane is a great moisturizer as it is easily absorbed and prevents water loss from the skin. One of the reasons it makes for such an effective moisturizer is that our skin recognizes it instantly, since it's a form of a substance our bodies naturally produce. Squalane can also increase the luminosity and vibrancy of skin, lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and even help reduce redness.⠀ ⠀ For me the ordinary - 100% Plant-Derived Squalane is the magic maker as my skin became smoother and hydrated ❤️
victoria M.
Liberal, KS
The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane uploaded by victoria M.
This is my first facial oil , I really love it. I like to use it after moisturizer at night, it helps a lot to keep moisture and hydration , I feel like my skin is looking healthier with a nice glow. Also I like that it doesn’t give me a greasy feeling
Christine C.
Bay Shore, NY
The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane uploaded by Christine C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I adore this product. It hydrates my skin without clogging pores my skin feels soft, smooth and hydrated. I also put a drop or two in the palm of my hand and add it to the ends of my hair for no flyaways. I have normal/dry skin not sure if the results would be the same for someone with oily skin. I mix this oil with my foundation in the mornings and put it on before I go to bed for best results! Also, you cannot beat the price ⭐️💗
Michelle O.
The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane uploaded by Michelle O.
Purchased at: ULTA
This makes my skin so soft and glowing! I use it at night and sometimes a tiny bit before make-up. This is my third bottle. It's so good for your skin, all natural and cruelty free. At $6.00 a bottle, it can't be beat! Highly recommend. A little goes a long way!
Melanie R.
Dorchester, MA
The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane uploaded by Melanie R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is has been my holy grail ! Lately my skin has felt so dry and I needed something to rehydrate it. I use this in combination with the ordinary natural moisturizing factors + HA . Together it works perfectly ! It’s the only thing that has been evening out my skin tone and clearing up my blemishes lately.
Mikhala P.
Aurora, CO
The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane uploaded by Mikhala P.
Really enjoyed this product to take off makeup but in terms of hydration it seems kind 50/50. It doesn’t soak into the skin as much as I would like. However I still get good use out of it as a makeup remover and still occasionally put it on with my moisturizer.
Lia H.
The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane uploaded by Lia H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this product. I put it in my hair after I get out of the shower and it keeps it hydrated and healthy. My hair is dry and I have dandruff and I really like this. The price is also amazing and I would definitely recommend.[product:the-ordinary-100%-plant-derived-squalane] [product:the-ordinary-100%-plant-derived-hemi-squalane]

119 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...