BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Ordinary
The Ordinary 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil

The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil

Referred to as a "luxury" oil by some, this antioxidant-rich oil is obtained from the kernels of the fruits of Marula tree. It's mostly composed of oleic acid and linoleic acid but also contains procyanidin, catechins and flavanoids. Marula oil offers antioxidants, hydrates the skin and is claimed to help restore a radiant tone. This formula contains only cold-pressed virgin African Marula oil that is 100% unrefined.

Notes: Supplied in UV-protective packaging.

Usage: Hair Application—Work through damp, clean hair daily or as needed. Skin Application—Apply a few drops to the entire face once daily or as needed. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing. Keep out of reach of children.

Ingredients: Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil.

Anyone used this Squalane oil and the Marula oil from TO? Which would you say is the most hydrating? I have super dry skin!
Can I use this on sensitive skin? What are the benefits?
Is The Ordinary facial oil good for gua sha ?
Start your review of The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Olivia V.
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Olivia V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Fantastic! Nourishing, hydrating, and doesn’t feel “heavy” on the skin’s surface. I’ve also noticed a positive change in my skin’s overall appearance and a decrease in inflammation! Definitely something I plan on keeping in my routine.
Brett N.
Santa Monica, CA
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Brett N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I fell in love with Marula Oil after getting a sample from Drunk Elephant, but couldn’t justify the high cost of it. I was thrilled to discover that The Ordinary also makes 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil. It looks, feels, and smells exactly like the Drunk Elephant Marula oil, but is much, much less money. Happy that I am now able to afford to incorporate this product into my routine! #dupe
Autumn M.
Ann Arbor, MI
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Autumn M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Another product to love from The Ordinary! I had been thinking of buying the virgin marula oil from Drunk Elephant because I only hear good things about it. But the price was an issue, so I looked for an alternative, and voilà! Virgin Marula oil for less than $10!! I think the texture is thinner than the one from Drunk Elephant, so the formulation goes inside my skin faster. My cheek feels fluffier than before, so hopefully, it will somewhat get rid of the wrinkles on my forehead 😌
Elizabeth G.
Denham Spgs, LA
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Elizabeth G.
Affordable. That's why i originally tried this. It is multi purpose. From face, to hair. I use it everywhere! I love adding it to my 2b hair after getting out the shower. It is thick. I find when i add it to my face it leaves a film unless I moisturize over it. Solid product.
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: ULTA
**THE ORDINARY’S 100% COLD PRESSED VIRGIN MARULA OIL** The Ordinary’s 100% Cold Pressed Virgin Marula Oil is what some would call a luxury oil and is 100% unrefined. Marula Oil is an antioxidant-rich oil that is obtained from kernels of the fruits on a Marula tree. This oil can hydrate the skin, smoothing and softening fine lines, help restore a radiant tone, offers antioxidant protection and has anti inflammatory effects. **You can also use this to give your split ends some moisture and to tame frizz. DE Version is certainly more luxurious feeling but I honestly didn’t see a big difference between the two on results. PROS: - Cruelty Free, alcohol free, silicone free, Vegan, sulfate free, paraben free - Lightweight and absorbs quickly. Not greasy - Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth - Moisturizes my skin well. This would be great for those with really dry skin. - Caused no irritation or breakouts - Over time my face has gained a brighter and nice glow. - A great dupe for DE version and only $7.99 CONS: - Like other Ordinary products I have noticed some piling occur on occasion - Has a natural scent but it is slightly unpleasant
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Trish F.
I really like the no mess dropper, no scooping or pouring. I put a couple drop in my palm, rub my hands together and then pat on my face and neck. It only takes 2-3 drops. I only use in the evening since it is a heavier oil. It soaks in my skin making it feel so hydrated.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,275 reviews
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Jolie D.
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Ordinary 100% cold pressed marula oil and it retails for $9.90. This is excellent and works as well as the more expensive brands out there. If you have a dry skin, this is definitely going to help. This is lightweight and absorbs after a few minutes. Ideal for those with dry or very dry skin, or you can apply to dry patches. Has beneficial fatty acids and antioxidants. This can be used on skin and hair. This is fragrance free and housed in a jar that produces the formula from breaking down quickly.
Diana C.
Los Altos hills, CA
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Diana C.
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Diana C.
I use it in my day and night routine, my skin is dry and it helps me a lot to keep my skin hydrated and it looks radiant, I love this oil, if you are looking to recover a radiant tone of your skin this is the right product.
Rachel S.
West Allis, WI
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Rachel S.
Lovely face oil that’s great for all skin types. It absorbs quickly into the skin. I would say that it’s a dupe for more expensive brands out there. I did try it on my hair and wasn’t the biggest fan of that. But it’s wonderful on the face.
Maria S.
Fort Wayne, IN
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Maria S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Is a perfect friend on winter. Is a basic product on my everyday. Takes frizz out of your hair and keep your scalp hydrated 💗[product:the-ordinary-100%-cold-pressed-virgin-marula-oil]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...