Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilThe Ordinary
The Ordinary 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil

The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil

Referred to as a "luxury" oil by some, this antioxidant-rich oil is obtained from the kernels of the fruits of Marula tree. It's mostly composed of oleic acid and linoleic acid but also contains procyanidin, catechins and flavanoids. Marula oil offers antioxidants, hydrates the skin and is claimed to help restore a radiant tone. This formula contains only cold-pressed virgin African Marula oil that is 100% unrefined.

Notes: Supplied in UV-protective packaging.

Usage: Hair Application—Work through damp, clean hair daily or as needed. Skin Application—Apply a few drops to the entire face once daily or as needed. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing. Keep out of reach of children.

Ingredients: Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil.

Is The Ordinary facial oil good for gua sha ?
I Religiously use DE marina oil that is more than triple the price of this.. has anyone used both and compare? I’d love to save money if I can 😀
Will this cause break outs?
Start your review of The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Olivia V.
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Olivia V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Fantastic! Nourishing, hydrating, and doesn’t feel “heavy” on the skin’s surface. I’ve also noticed a positive change in my skin’s overall appearance and a decrease in inflammation! Definitely something I plan on keeping in my routine.
Autumn M.
Ann Arbor, MI
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Autumn M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Another product to love from The Ordinary! I had been thinking of buying the virgin marula oil from Drunk Elephant because I only hear good things about it. But the price was an issue, so I looked for an alternative, and voilà! Virgin Marula oil for less than $10!! I think the texture is thinner than the one from Drunk Elephant, so the formulation goes inside my skin faster. My cheek feels fluffier than before, so hopefully, it will somewhat get rid of the wrinkles on my forehead 😌
Elizabeth G.
Denham Spgs, LA
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Elizabeth G.
Affordable. That's why i originally tried this. It is multi purpose. From face, to hair. I use it everywhere! I love adding it to my 2b hair after getting out the shower. It is thick. I find when i add it to my face it leaves a film unless I moisturize over it. Solid product.
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Trish F.
I really like the no mess dropper, no scooping or pouring. I put a couple drop in my palm, rub my hands together and then pat on my face and neck. It only takes 2-3 drops. I only use in the evening since it is a heavier oil. It soaks in my skin making it feel so hydrated.
Brett N.
Santa Monica, CA
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Brett N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I fell in love with Marula Oil after getting a sample from Drunk Elephant, but couldn’t justify the high cost of it. I was thrilled to discover that The Ordinary also makes 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil. It looks, feels, and smells exactly like the Drunk Elephant Marula oil, but is much, much less money. Happy that I am now able to afford to incorporate this product into my routine! #dupe
Diana C.
Los Altos hills, CA
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Diana C.
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Diana C.
I use it in my day and night routine, my skin is dry and it helps me a lot to keep my skin hydrated and it looks radiant, I love this oil, if you are looking to recover a radiant tone of your skin this is the right product.
Rachel S.
West Allis, WI
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Rachel S.
Lovely face oil that’s great for all skin types. It absorbs quickly into the skin. I would say that it’s a dupe for more expensive brands out there. I did try it on my hair and wasn’t the biggest fan of that. But it’s wonderful on the face.
María Isabel P.
Fort Wayne, IN
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by María Isabel P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Is a perfect friend on winter. Is a basic product on my everyday. Takes frizz out of your hair and keep your scalp hydrated 💗[product:the-ordinary-100%-cold-pressed-virgin-marula-oil]
Brittany A.
Merritt Is, FL
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Brittany A.
I really like this oil for surface hydration. I apply two or three drops at night and sometimes mix it in with the ordinary’s natural moisturizing factors lotion. The oil is light, there’s no strong scent, and it absorbs quickly into the skin. Not giving it 5 stars only because while I like the product I haven’t noticed a significant difference in my skin while using it, and it’s not a go-to product for me just yet.
Sydney L.
Washington, DC
The Ordinary. 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil uploaded by Sydney L.
I used to use DE Marula oil exclusively and then I found this. Both are virgin cold pressed oil as the only ingredient only this is significantly cheaper! I use this on my face at night for extra hydration (mix with moisturizer) or during the day to glow.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...