The Only One Eau de Parfum Intense 100ml

by the only one

The Only One Eau de Parfum Intense is the latest fragrance from Dolce & Gabbana's The Only One line. This sophisticated and floriental fragrance introduces a unique combination of fresh top notes from Italian mandarin, crispy green apple and golden neroli essence, blended with romantic scents of gold orange blossom and jasmine flowers, amplified with hypnotizing base notes of black vanilla. The composition symbolizes the mesmerizing allure and irresistible sensuality of The Only One woman, wrapp

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Only One Eau de Parfum Intense 100ml!
brianna N.
Clifton, NJ
The Only One Eau de Parfum Intense 100ml uploaded by brianna N.
Purchased at: ULTA
loveee. a perfect mix of jasmine, vanilla, coconut, and cedarwood. i definitely prefer this to the original, they are very different scents. theres no coffee/caramel notes in the intense edp. this is the perfecttt perfume for a date night, very alluring and sexy. but honestly it’s about to be my new signature because i like it that much. it’s not super strong and in your face where people can smell you across the room lol but i’m not a fan of scents that strong. it has a good throw, enough to get tons of compliments and lasts all day!
Natasha C.
Atlanta, GA
The Only One Eau de Parfum Intense 100ml uploaded by Natasha C.
I cannot describe this beauty properly! It’s enchanting. It’s comforting. It’s sexy. It’s appropriate for daytime or nighttime. A coconut dream! Please try this, y’all! 👌🏾
Isabel B.
Peoria, AZ
Coconut creamy sexy perfume! I’m in love with this perfume! I love the simplicity of the bottle! The smell just heavenly! Must buy for any creamy coconut lover
Chelsea C.
eugene
This is my wife’s favorite perfume and it smells so good on her. I would actually wear this one
Sacha R.
Frederick, MD
Purchased at: Macy's
Amazing sexy tropical scent that can be worn year round. It is suitable date nights and brunch. Longevity and Projection are moderate.
amanda E.
carbondale
Absolutely love this one, it exudes confidence and sexiness but in a very class way!! it's the kind of scent a strong confident woman in a Tahari ASL suit and a fresh blowout walking into her incredible job would wear!! This scent makes me feel like I can rule the world and do it wearing louboutins ;)
Noemi  W.
Suisun City, CA
The Only One Eau de Parfum Intense 100ml uploaded by Noemi  W.
This scent is smooth creamy goodness. It's a stunning coconuty white floral fragrance, it's warm and sweet, woody yet slightly fresh. Notes consist of: Top Notes: Neroli, Green Apple, and Italian Mandarin Middle Notes: Jasmine, Coconut, and Orange Blossom Base Notes: Vanilla, Cashmere Wood, and Cedar It does start off with a slight freshly fruity vive, but quickly turns into a smooth floral wrapped in creamy coconut. I mainly detect the Jasmine with a little bit of the Orange Blossom. The coconut is not super strong, it's more of a softer creamy coconut that smoothes out the scent. As it dries down, you still smell the floral with coconut but it warms up with the woody notes and vanilla appearing. I fell in love with this one as soon as I first sprayed it 😌. It's a must try. Works great as a year round scent, but I think it's going to be amazing in the warmer weather. Performance is great, it's long lasting and projects well, you smell it throughout the day. 2 thumps up for sure on this gorgeous bottle
Humayra C.
The Only One Eau de Parfum Intense 100ml uploaded by Humayra C.
Let me just say this first, I absolutely love the bottles of The Only One one range, especially this black one with gold writing which looks very simple yet elegant. As for the perfume itself, i get a strong but creamy orange blossom scent with a lot of vanilla and jasmine. Strangely, I smell a very coffee like note even though there is no coffee in it. I do not get the coconut at all. Also, this is not an intense version of The Only One (one of my favorites), I find it very soft and beautiful. The only downside to this perfume is its terrible longevity. I sprayed it on my clothes and also on my skin, and it disappears within 2hrs. On top of that it does not project all... I have been wearing it all day yesterday and today and everytime I spray it, I can't smell it on myself within half an hour without taking a close sniff.
Victoria W.
Moorabbin, VIC
The Only One Eau de Parfum Intense 100ml uploaded by Victoria W.
Very pretty, sweet, white floral scent. I would say this is a mix of Mugler's Alien and Givenchy's L'Interdit. To me I get a lot of white floral and vanilla, the coconut is very subtle and I don't get much of the green apple or mandarin top notes at all. It is a bit of a heavy hitter and is headache-inducing when oversprayed, but I find this to be the case with most of the stronger white floral fragrances for me. I love the dry down of this fragrance, after about 6 hours more of the woody notes come through and I absolutely love the scent on me. The dry down is the reason why I wear this perfume. Overall, a very pretty scent, but I would recommend sampling before buying (not blind buy safe). Projection and sillage are insane and longevity is 8+ hours. Top notes: green apple, Italian mandarin, neroli essence. Middle notes: orange blossom, jasmine, coconut. Base notes: vanilla, cedar, cashmere woods.
selina M.
bremen
The Only One Eau de Parfum Intense 100ml uploaded by selina M.
I Love it 🖤 mein absolutes Lieblings Parfum. Für jeden eine absolute Empfehlung. Ich bin sehr schwierig in Sachen Parfum aber dieses hat es mir echt angetan.

Looking for your answer?