THE ONE For Women 1.6 oz EDP Spray By DOLCE & GABBANA uploaded by Edwimar H.

BY THE ONE

Dolce & Gabbana introduced 'The One' in 2006. This women's perfume possesses a blend of bergamot, mandarin, lychee, peach, Madonna lily, muguet, plum, jasmine, vetiver, vanilla, amber and musk. Design house: Dolce & Gabbana Scent name: The One Launch date: 2006 Eau de parfum is available in a 1.6-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of bergamot, mandarin, lychee, peach, Madonna lily, muguet, plum, jasmine, vetiver, vanilla, amber and musk We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have been using this and the "rose the one" on and off for years. I absolutely love both scents. This smell is a bit more sexy and romantic- great for special occasions. I will repurchase! The bottle lasts for a decent amount of time as well. I do recommend !
Michelle A.
It smells amaizing! But i believe that this perfume its for mature womans, not mature, but not a teenager. I assure you that you will smell amaizing!
I get a lot of compliments when i use this scent
Melissa H.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love Dolce and Gabanna womens spray parfume. It is what I consider a romantic scent. I get complimented on it every time I wear it.
Stephanie E.
Sydney
#gorgeous smelling scent !! I ALWAYS have a bottle amongst my #perfume collection ! Never go without, this scent is one I would wear at night when I'm going out for dinner or having drinks with friends ! #classy and #sexy smelling all at once ;) 😍
Edwimar H.
8952 NW 24 TH TERRECE
me gusta mas D & G dolce gabanna rose the one. su olor natural cautiva podras usarlo todo el tiempo. pruebalo