The One Desire By Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Parfum Spray

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 737052667591Launched by the design house of Dolce & Gabbana in 2006, THE ONE DESIRE by Dolce & Gabbana for Women posesses a blend of: bergamot, mandarin, lychee, lily of the valley, tuberose It is recommended for wear.Design...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The One Desire By Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Parfum Spray!
matt A.
Santa Barbara
This is my ride or die, holy grail, wear it every day absolutely love it perfume. Its super potent and lasts all day. It is pricey but the bottle lasts for quite awhile. The scent is very vanilla heavy so if you don't like vanilla stay far away! If you do like vanilla buy this!
Kimberly C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I bought this after my GOAT got discontinued... and it was the most similar that I could find. I like that it is the right balance of feminine, and sultry.
Maria V.
I love the smell! 2 sprays last all day long! I get many compliments. The smell is not strong it’s just right
Rochelle M.
Wollongong
A deep sexy scent, long lasting. My go to signature scent. I get compliments everytime i wear it
lapurple L.
The One Desire By Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by lapurple L.
It’s is best for occasional use. But not everyday use. It’s fragrant is strong and long lasting. Great for gifting. (I also got it gifted from my husband 😉)
Laura A.
Rennes
Ce parfum est sans aucun doute mon parfum préféré, il sens vraiment très bon et tiens toute la journée ! Mais dommage qu'il ne se vend plus en parfumerie, à voir si je ne peux pas me retrouver sur internet :)

Looking for your answer?