BY THE ONE BY FREDERIC FEKKAI

The Universal One Everyday Introductory Kit - Frederic Fekkai's exclusive marine technology helps transform hair from the inside out by protecting against external pollutants. Hair feels more hydrated with touchable softness and glossing shine.For all Hair Types. Suitable for color-treated hair. Paraben Free. Sulfate Free.A $36 value!Kit includes:The Universal One Everyday Shampoo (2.0 oz)The Universal One Everyday Conditioner (2.0 oz)One to Believe in Leave-In Conditioner (1.0 oz) - The Universal One Everyday Introductory Kit see more...

Buy on ULTA
mak M.
This brand has an amazing leave-in conditioner that I use every night and it smells amazing. My hair gets incredibly tangled throughout the day and after a shower this treatment leaves my hair smooth and refreshed!
Mary F.
I absolutely love this shampoo! My hair has never been more soft or Supple. I get a salon treatment every time I wash my hair. The smell is absolutely Divine. Highly recommend anyone wanting to try professional hair care!
Sefora P.
Orange Park, FL
This is my favorite product! I have curly/wavy hair, and it work every well with my hair. I bought it from Ulta. Smells amazing too!!! In my opinion, it was expensive currently trying another product.