The One by Frederic Fekkai The Tamed One Anti-Frizz Introductory Kit

The Tamed One Anti-Frizz Introductory Kit - Frederic Fekkai's exclusive marine technology helps transform hair from the inside out by protecting against external pollutants. This high-performance products are infused with nutrient-rich French Sea Lavender to help smoothe tresses. Hair feels more hydrated with touchable softness and glossing shine.For all Hair Types. Suitable for color-treated hair. Paraben Free. Sulfate Free.A $36 value!Kit includes:The Tamed One Anti-Frizz Shampoo (2.0 oz)The Tamed One Anti-Frizz Conditioner (2.0 oz)The Tamed One Anti-Frizz Balm (1.0 oz) - The Tamed One Anti-Frizz Introductory Kit

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The One by Frederic Fekkai The Tamed One Anti-Frizz Introductory Kit!
Plainfield, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
This brand also known as “The One” by Frederic Fekkai is one that boasts luxurious products and it hit its mark with this shampoo, conditioner and balm. Using this trio together gave my hair such significant results that my fliy always and frizz problems were long gone. The smell is amazing and lasts long after your hair dries. It’s a scent similar to leaving a spa or salon. The shampoo lathers well and the conditioner helped break up the knots that always form with my naturally curly/ wavy hair. This made combing so much easier and quicker & less stressful on me. Usually I yank out so much hair trying to comb through it. When drying, I put on the anti-frizz balm and my curls were more formed and not so many strays or frizz. It felt good to be Natural & look good.
Ashland, MA
I love the smell of these products! It lasts all day and smells fresh but like a perfume too. My fiancee has also commented on how nice the scent is. It keeps my hair looking styled with soft waves all day.
Springfield, MO
I received samples of a couple of these products, and I enjoy them! The scent alone is enough to make me repurchase. Any time my hair would move I could smell the scent, it lingered like a perfume would.
Vallejo, CA
1,800 reviews
The One by Frederic Fekkai The Tamed One Anti-Frizz Introductory Kit uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I received the hair spray in my subscription box. It is amazing. The smell is fantastic, it smells more like a perfume sample that hair spray. The spray is meant to add texcture to your hair and it does. It has helped my hair to look t ticket and fuller.. I am amazed at how well t his samples bottles performed. If you spray modestly you. An get 2 uses out of this sample. In spite of the price the product is well worth. I would buy the full size for.my personal use. I do recommend. To others
P C Beach, FL
1,153 reviews
I purchased this set at Nordstrom for $29.00 during a beauty trend show and received a lot of extra gifts to try. I really enjoyed the conditioner and balm! The conditioner left my hair so soft and smooth and the balm really did tame frizz.
Deland, FL
This line has such a unique scent. Its like clean linen. The sprayer is great, deposites product nicely. The spray itsekf is very light weight and i can instantly see that my hair looks fresh and oil free
Paducah, KY
I bought this sample kit and was hurt when I realized the small bottles you get for this high price. But, it got me hooked.. should I be even more upset because of that?! This line smells like dolce and gabanna light blue.... My absolute favorite. The shampoo has a really unique consistency that is almost like a silicone product. A little goes a very long way,(and I have long hair) so I don't worry too much about the price tag.
Winchester, KY
I got a large sample from Ulta of the in shower leave in/hair mask from this set. It is paraben, silicone, and sulfate free, so it is CG safe. I love the smell, and how nourished it leaves my roots feeling. The only reason I gave it four stars is how expensive it is to buy. I will probably not purchase it because of the price.
I couldn't believe it when they started selling Fekkai in target! So convenient to buy now! I'm impressed with the quality and effectiveness. I use treatments once in awhile so it's well worth the price. The mask leaves my hair silky smooth and so shiney!

Looking for your answer?