The One By Dolce & Gabbana For Women uploaded by Jenna S.The One By Dolce & Gabbana For Women uploaded by Terri H.The One By Dolce & Gabbana For Women uploaded by Terri H.

BY THE ONE

The One By Dolce & Gabbana For Women - New - The One see more...

Vicky b.
Fairhope
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a marvelous product I got it last for Christmas from my husband. Aww everyone should at least try it , you would have to have it for your own Co-workers compliments  me on my fragrance  even strangers on the street. I live in a small tourist town and everyone wants to know what I'm wearing.
Cris M.
Haleiwa, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite perfume ever. I have a collection of fancy perfume but this one so far is my favorite. The bottle is a little bit heavy to travel, but I love it. I bought my first bottle at Ross store and I was so luck to find a good price for it. I can’t live without it. :)
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail perfume! It smells divine. It is perfect for a date, family party, date night, or a night out on the town. It makes me feel sexy and feminine. It is musky. I have bought it and been give it as a gift numerous times. It is so worth the price!
Jordanna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my go to scents! Very warm but also fresh at the same time. Scent definitely lingers, Not the cheapest so purchase at Sephora or Ulta where you'll get points for buying! Appropriate for day or night
Robin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my new favorite colognes I loved it so much I went back today and order and ordered another bottle the smell is fresh crisp clean and romantic I would definitely recommend this
Valentina V.
Daytona beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Old but forever one of my favorite I have it and I almost never use it only on special occasion. Smells amazing, the perfect scent.
Eden R.
Johnson City
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is great for summer or winter. It's got a light musk but still feminine. The scent will last all day!
Terri H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute #GiftCrush every year I receive this for Christmas from my other half. It an amazing perfume the scent is out of this world and suites all types of people. The price is great you only need a couple of sprays the scent lasts that long. My other half tends to buy this from our local boots store. Would 100% recommend to anyone and everyone! Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Jenna S.
London, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has got to be my all time signature scent. And although i have tried many other perfumes. I always have to have this available. Its smell lasts for hours and i only have to apply it once in the day. I often get complimented on this fragrance. It has strong vanilla undertones. Lets be honest you cant go wrong with vanilla! Everyone suits it!
Szonja S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is one of my mom's favourites. It smells soo gorgeous and it's definitely compares to alternatives!! It's not too expensive so I recommend it!