The One By Dolce & Gabbana For Women uploaded by Jenna S.

BY THE ONE

The One By Dolce & Gabbana For Women - New - The One see more...

Beatriz C.
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
This is my holy grail perfume! It smells divine. It is perfect for a date, family party, date night, or a night out on the town. It makes me feel sexy and feminine. It is musky. I have bought it and been give it as a gift numerous times. It is so worth the price!
Jordanna B.
Jordanna B.
One of my go to scents! Very warm but also fresh at the same time. Scent definitely lingers, Not the cheapest so purchase at Sephora or Ulta where you'll get points for buying! Appropriate for day or night
Robin W.
Robin W.
This is one of my new favorite colognes I loved it so much I went back today and order and ordered another bottle the smell is fresh crisp clean and romantic I would definitely recommend this
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Daytona beach , FL
Old but forever one of my favorite I have it and I almost never use it only on special occasion. Smells amazing, the perfect scent.
Eden R.
Eden R.
Johnson City
This scent is great for summer or winter. It's got a light musk but still feminine. The scent will last all day!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Kensington, London
This has got to be my all time signature scent. And although i have tried many other perfumes. I always have to have this available. Its smell lasts for hours and i only have to apply it once in the day. I often get complimented on this fragrance. It has strong vanilla undertones. Lets be honest you cant go wrong with vanilla! Everyone suits it!
Szonja S.
Szonja S.
This perfume is one of my mom's favourites. It smells soo gorgeous and it's definitely compares to alternatives!! It's not too expensive so I recommend it!