BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Briana B.
Hands down best show EVER! I can't decide which duo I love more. Jim and Pam or Jim and Dwight. The show never got dull and always kept me laughing. I still laugh because I watch the seasons over again when I have time for TV.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
BEST SHOW IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY. I’m literally watching it right now. I love this show and all of its beautiful cringey moments. From Dwight to Jim and every character in between is amazing. Dundee Mifflin forever.
R C.
Sad it's no longer on. Miss this clever show.
The last season was lacking when Steve Carell left. Here's to you, Scranton, Pa.
Ariana R.
Wetaskiwin
The Office! Where to even start... this is a fantastic show with quick witted comedy. I think there is a character everyone can relate to. I rematch this shoe all the time. There's something to be said about a show you can watch more than once.
Alexandria H.
Wilton, CA
I love the office, I've watched all the seasons atleast 3 times. It's one of those shows for me that will never get old!
Cortney C.
Mohawk, NY
I've watched this show multiple times on Netflix from beginning to end. It's witty and the humor is sophisticated. It has a great cast of characters, and story line. You really get involved in the casts lives and become one of the gang at Dunder Mifflin.
milissa p.
Richmond, TX
i started watching the office when it first came out. It was similar to the BBC comedy of The Office. I think our version is better. I don't have a favorite scene because they are all so good. Good actors and writing. It is a must watch. I would recommend.
Alissa R.
Wasilla, AK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've watched the whole series to many times to count. I'm in love with this show, the characters are all so relatable and real. So funny and perfect for whenever you're feeling down. Can't recommend enough.
Zolile M.
Parlin, NJ
Hilarious!!!! The sarcasm and character development is on point! Jim and Pam forever lol
Jazlyn B.
Spring Lake, NC
This show is soo funny! I like watching this series every now and then even though I finished it a long time ago 😂
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?