BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Emilie Q.
Markham
This show is hilarious. I was so upset when they announced that the show was going to end. All their jokes were so original and comedic. They had one of the best cast on television. This show never fails to amaze me.
Amanda U.
Phoenix, AZ
Very smartly written! It's hilarious and a great show to watch! The characters are diverse and well written! The actors are great and amazing at portraying their characters! I recommend this show to everyone!
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Very funny show! An oldie but a goodie. Thinking back to all of the pranks Jim pulled on Dwight is literally making me laugh out loud! If you're ever feeling a bit blue, find an episode of this and get ready to laugh your pants off!
Mary P.
One of the best shows! The character development over the years of the show is great. You really fall in love with them and feel like you know them. It's just so funny!
Karalee B.
Buckeye, AZ
The Office is the greatest show of all time. Mic drop. I guess that's not long enough for a review. The first few episodes in the first season are a little slow but I promise stick with it and you won't be able to stop watching. Then at the end of the series you will cry!
Molly L.
Brookline, NH
The Office is my favorite TV show! It never gets old. It is similar to Parks and Recreation but in my opinion, much better. My favorite seasons are the ones where Michael and Andy are the boss. My least favorite season is the one where Will ferrell is the boss. I love him in movies but he was too silly in this TV show. This is a must see!
Erin P.
Pylesville, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is just so funny and the love story of Jim and Pam is what I think everyone is so drawn to, but this show really goes in depth with every character and it makes you love them all so much
Sarah M.
depew, NY
If you've ever had a job, you'll love this show. It's a hilarious depiction of, you guessed it, working in an office. It's super funny and addictive!
Ari B.
I love The Office!! Jim and Pam are definitely my favorite characters but Dwight is definitely interesting. I loved the episode named Fun Run, the first episode in the 4th season. Good actors and great acting. It is a must watch and if you haven't yet, you should definitely try it!
keely r.
Forks, WA
At first i didnt think i would like this show because it seemed pointless and dumb, but after sitting down and actually watching the show i realized its actually hilarious and filled with great puns and jokes!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?