BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kayla B.
Florence, KY
This is one of the funniest shows I have ever watched. It is timeless and I will watch it over and over again.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Obviously one of the best shows.

Love. Comedy. And overall craziness, who doesn't love the office?!

Unfortunately during the last few seasons fell short as soon as Steve Carell left, but they made up for it with the finale.
Tina M.
Seattle, WA
I can't imagine anyone would even need to read a review on The Office. How can you not have watched the best TV comedy? If you like fun or even remotely enjoy laughing, get your snacks ready and prepare yourself for a binge watch you won't regret.
Emily C.
Irvine, CA
It's funny and cute and amazing. I never got bored and loved every second of it. I'm not really sure what else I can say other than to go watch it now!
Victoria M.
Ocean Springs, MS
The Office is my favorite series! I have watched every episode and gone back and watched them over and over again. The Office never gets old! All of the characters are hilarious!!!
Syd B.
This show is hilarious. I'm constantly laughing at all the jokes being made. It's great for adults!
Casey R.
Slap happy witty banter at its best. DunderMifflin lives in the heart of any small office supplier.
Leslie b.
des peres
at first i didn’t understand the hype until i started watching it and omg i had been missing out i love this show and have rewatched it a few times BUT I TOOK A STAR OFF BECAUSE THEY GOT RID OF MICHAEL SCOTT
Autumn B.
One of the best shows I've ever watched. Probably my favorite ever actually. Very relatable and realistic with a touch of insanity that will never happen!
keely r.
Forks, WA
At first i didnt think i would like this show because it seemed pointless and dumb, but after sitting down and actually watching the show i realized its actually hilarious and filled with great puns and jokes!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?