BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Ann L.
McLean, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Hilarious and easy to watch. It's one of the cult classics on television for a reason
German O.
this is my all time favorite TV show, I am 26 years old, and i even find humor in it. Every episode seems to get better and better, even though Steve Carrel left, it's still hilarious and and it's getting even better, i can't wait to see how the season turns out
Logan S.
Phoenix
Best show of all time. And the cast is amazing. Always making me happy t watch over and over again.
Maria F.
Manchester, Nh
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Funniest TV series ever made. I love Steve Carell as Michael Scott. Makes me want to work at Dunder miffling.
Christie J.
Las Vegas , NV
Each charcter has a personality that could have their own show but together you have the incredible show that is the office. Made me appreciate Steve Carrell a lot more as an actor. His best performance.
Ana K.
Brownsville, TX
I love this show. I work in an office and I wish it were like this but only one can dream, lol.
Allison T.
Oakdale , LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Love this show!! Its basically set up for people to see the normal everydayness of working in an office. Jim and Pam make you believe in love and it just makes you very happy throughout the show.
Mackenzie S.
Salem, OH
The perfect comedy that is all too relevant to life in an office. The story line, characters, and humor will keep you watching season after season. Nothing beats the love stories and character development throughout the series.
Amber B.
Sylva, NC
Great show! Sad that it has ended. I am still wanting to catch up with the British version. The acting is so well done and it is a comedy mocumentary type show that will make you laugh so much!
keely r.
Forks, WA
At first i didnt think i would like this show because it seemed pointless and dumb, but after sitting down and actually watching the show i realized its actually hilarious and filled with great puns and jokes!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?