- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I have watched all of the seasons of the office at least 20 times. I finally bought all the seasons at Walmart for 50$ and I’m so glad I did. Makes me laugh every single episode and the show is so unique and fun. Definitely my favorite tv show!
There is so much I could say about this show. Hands down this tv is my favourite, I continuously go back and re-watch. The characters are so genuinely funny, it doesn't feel like you're watching a show with a laugh track. The way it's filmed is unlike any other where the characters have a one on one with the camera. From Dwight being well himself, to Jim and Pam's love, Kelly and Ryan's dysfunctional relationship and Michael Scott. The acting and everything about it is wonderful. If you have a sense of humour you will enjoy this show.
My husband and I have watched this show about ten times all the way through, and it just gets funnier every time! Michael, Dwight, and Jim make you feel as though you could be best friends with them.
Every person should watch the office. So funny and entertaining! Dwight my favourite character.
One of those shows that I can watch again and again. Brings real life awkward situations to the front in a comical way. For anyone who has ever had a 'wtf' moment at their place of employment and wanting to make sure someone else noticed that moment, this is for you. A great cast, you really feel like these people are the people they are pretending to be. Jim and Pam 4-eva
I haven’t watched a whole lot of this show, but the times I did watch it, I got really bored. I’ve heard great reviews of the office but I suppose it never caught on with me. I wouldn’t suggest it for people who like action movies or shows.
The best binge-watching show. The office is hilarious, has a great storyline. The actors are amazing and likable. The Office is a must to watch because if you’ve never seen it, you miss all the jokes and references that go on all around you.
The office is one of my favorite tv series. Its always super funny and a good watch. I love rewatching epsiodes
The first four (and I guess half of the fifth) seasons were perfect. This show was a complete breath of fresh air. The humor focused on the mundane and minuscule things that happen to average people at their 9-5 jobs. But then it seems like the writers ran out of ideas and the show got more and more outlandish and became completely unrealistic.
I tried. I gave this show so many chances. I just don’t like it. I mean it’s very dry humor. So if you are into that, then this show is for you. For me, I just don’t get it. It’s not realistic and not funny. Idk y’all might roast me for this, but I’m not alone. I gave it it’s fair shot but it’s not for me.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos