BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
keely r.
Forks, WA
At first i didnt think i would like this show because it seemed pointless and dumb, but after sitting down and actually watching the show i realized its actually hilarious and filled with great puns and jokes!
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Michael Scott is the best character ever! Steve Carell plays it so great, he is funny, has no sense at all and sometimes makes you feel so bad for him. It`s a great show that makes you laugh, no matter how many times you watch.
Elva J.
This has been one of my favorite tv series. I would get a good laugh in every episode and it was something my husband and I enjoyed watching together. Now  that i have finished watching it, I miss the Characters. My favorite scene was when Jim asked the crew to help him make Pam a Video Clip towards the end of the seasons to help her see how much he means to her.
milissa p.
Richmond, TX
i started watching the office when it first came out. It was similar to the BBC comedy of The Office. I think our version is better. I don't have a favorite scene because they are all so good. Good actors and writing. It is a must watch. I would recommend.
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best shows ever on tv....the humor is so smart and all the characters are funny and have all their own stories that you enjoy following.
Jazlyn B.
Spring Lake, NC
This show is soo funny! I like watching this series every now and then even though I finished it a long time ago 😂
Ann H.
Saint Louis, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My son and I love this TV series we watch it all the time and then we'll start to watched friends as well and can't get enough of watching them awesome shows.
Alexis (.
Simi Valley, CA
One of my most favorite shows, I can watch the whole entire series over and over. The actors are so great, hilarious and believable! The humor is so smart and witty. You gotta love the dynamics between all the different characters in the show.
Michiko Z.
Salt Lake City, UT
I can't tell you how many times I've been through The Office in it's entirety and it never gets old. I'm to the point now where I love to put it on as background noise when I need a break from music. Even then, just listening to it puts a grin on my face. This will forever be one of my favorite television series. Long live Michael Scott!
Taylor B.
This is the best show ever to be on television. It’s possibly the easiest to binge watch. Hilarious. And culturally relevant. Unlike any other show.
Cassie N.
Papillion, NE
Why did the series have to end??
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Favorite quote of the entire show?
Olga P.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
whats the best season?
Gabriela P.
Maracaibo
Who is your best couple?