BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I miss the office so much! This was probably my favorite TV show ever, the best reality show on scripted television! Did I lose you there? If you love sarcasm and a good laugh, and somehow haven't saw the office, go watch it right now!
Jessica M.
Stoneboro, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite show ever. Micheal Scott is my favorite. He’s hilarious. This will never get old to me. I’ve watched every episode countless times and I will problems still watch it a couple hundred more times.
Brooke H.
Normal, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I tried. I gave this show so many chances. I just don’t like it. I mean it’s very dry humor. So if you are into that, then this show is for you. For me, I just don’t get it. It’s not realistic and not funny. Idk y’all might roast me for this, but I’m not alone. I gave it it’s fair shot but it’s not for me.
Elva J.
This has been one of my favorite tv series. I would get a good laugh in every episode and it was something my husband and I enjoyed watching together. Now  that i have finished watching it, I miss the Characters. My favorite scene was when Jim asked the crew to help him make Pam a Video Clip towards the end of the seasons to help her see how much he means to her.
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
I watched an episode a couple years ago and thought that the show would be dumb.I was wrong....so wrong.....I ended up binge watching all the episodes on netflix over a 2 month period and I cried and got attached to the Jim and Pam romance.Uhh I wish the show was still on.I tried watching the UK version,not the same for me.This show was the BEST!
Patty D.
Dodge city
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
LITERALLY THE BEST SHOW OUT THERE ! I am now watching it the 13 th time and I’m on season 6 rn
Taylor B.
This is the best show ever to be on television. It’s possibly the easiest to binge watch. Hilarious. And culturally relevant. Unlike any other show.
keely r.
Forks, WA
At first i didnt think i would like this show because it seemed pointless and dumb, but after sitting down and actually watching the show i realized its actually hilarious and filled with great puns and jokes!
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Michael Scott is the best character ever! Steve Carell plays it so great, he is funny, has no sense at all and sometimes makes you feel so bad for him. It`s a great show that makes you laugh, no matter how many times you watch.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Office is a wonderful show full of witty characters and funny story lines with amazingly funny people. I love Pam, she is so sweet but has such a fire to her.
Gabriela P.
Maracaibo
Who is your best couple?
Victoria A.
Lynn, MA
Would you work for Michael Scott ?
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
Who else remember the episode where Kevin drops an entire crock-pot of chili?!
Charlotte C.
Riverside, CA
Does anyone find themselves quoting the office and no one around you gets it?!
Stefanie D.
Moreno Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What's your favorite scene in this show? Before Steve left? After?