BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
pikria d.
Tbilisi
I love it! THE GREATEST FREAKING SHOW IN THE ENTIRE FREAKING WORLD!!! Can’t get enough, even when I watched all the seasons and episodes, I always start over. This is like my 12th time watching it (seriously) and I’ll probably watch it another 12 times.
The only complaint I have is that Jim and Pam aren’t married in real life WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME JOHN KRASINSKI AND JENNA FISCHER? YOU GUYS BELONG TOGETHER!!!!
Madelyn S.
North Bend, OH
I just started watching this show on Netflix this summer. I am now on season 6 and it really grabs you in. I could watch it all day. I love the people in it and the relationships they have with each other.
Ingrid Y.
Austin
I was honestly like what's all the hype about this show. Then I watched and it was seriously funny! I can see why my friends love it. They are kinda goofy and quirky like this office crew. Did I exclude myself.... shhhhh!
Danielle M.
Dartmouth, NS
I could go on all day about the office, it's one of my favourite shows I could watch over and over and still laugh at the same parts every time. The actors are awesome so make it even better. If this is something you haven't watched before I suggest you give it a shot
Nikki T.
Rochester, MN
This show is truly hilarious. The writing and the characters are just top notch. No one will even be able to make me as uncomfortable and as entertained as the one and only Michael Scott (Steve Carrell). Still an unbeatable series even though it’s been off the air for some time.
Juliana G.
Newark, DE
I don’t get why is all the files about it! I try to watch a couple better yet a few times and I just couldn’t
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is the best! It keeps you laughing the whole time and at times even a little emotional. The cast is great and it’s really just an awesome show
keely r.
Forks, WA
At first i didnt think i would like this show because it seemed pointless and dumb, but after sitting down and actually watching the show i realized its actually hilarious and filled with great puns and jokes!
Arzoo K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Funny show i love this show to be honest. it got a nerdy sense of humor and something you wish would happen on an everyday basis
Michiko Z.
Salt Lake City, UT
I can't tell you how many times I've been through The Office in it's entirety and it never gets old. I'm to the point now where I love to put it on as background noise when I need a break from music. Even then, just listening to it puts a grin on my face. This will forever be one of my favorite television series. Long live Michael Scott!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?