BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Samantha K.
Ellicott City, MD
I had only seen scattered episodes, so I decided to watch from Season 1 Episode 1 and finished out the series over the summer. OMG, I fell in love with these characters. The humor is so much different than any other show. I can't believe I waited so long to watch it! It hold such a strong place in my heart now.
Constance P.
aldie, VA
I watch this show every night before bed. I've seen all the seasons at least 11 times each. It seems to get funnier each time. I flip flop on who's my favorite but the show will always be one of my favorites. I think everyone should watch it. (The first and second seasons are kind of hard to get into but roar lot worth it)
Elizabeth C.
Graysville, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I didn't realize how funny the show was until I got an office job. So much hilarity. Most every word that comes out of Michael Scott's mouth is funny. If you like this show you should give Parks and Rec and chance too. If you are into workplace comedy, they are both must watchs.
Alyssa G.
This show will definitely keep you laughing. Although it is a comedy there is an emotional storyline that flows through all of the seasons that keeps you attached to the characters. There is a mix of stupid humor and clever humor that is just right to make the show worth watching!
Natalie D.
It was so funny until Steve Carell left the show. Jim and Pam's love story was definitely one for the books. I thought that they were trying a bit too hard towards the end of the series but I love how the ending brought Steve Carell back for the finale. Over all I give it 4 stars.
Brooke F.
N Syracuse, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this show! It definitely has a different sense of humor, but if you get it - you get it. It can be very dry. I have seen every episode, although I will admit I do not really like the later seasons after Michael Scott leaves the show. Great show over all though.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The office is such a hilarious show! Dwight is my favorite charter and the boss Michael Scott is so funhy! I love all the scene's and skits about this show! This show is just ridiculous and funny as heck! I recommend it to anyone looking for a ridiculously funny show to watch!
The office is funny as well as the other show I just did a review on the office does things that you really can't do at a job that you should come in late they let you play around you can talk to you about any kind of way without getting fired they have parties is just too funny for me when I was in high school they show the show it to us and told us is this what you do in a job like of course you don't do that in a job because you'll get fired
Chelsie B.
Saint Charles, MO
This show is one of a kind and the start to a new genre of television. Before Parks and Rec or any other documentary style tv show. It has such wonderful characters and actors who portray them. This show will always be on the top of my list. I frequently rewatch it when I need a good laugh.
Michelle L.
Tempe, AZ
One of my favorite shows. Even though I have seen every season I can still re-watch every episode. It never gets old! Steve Carrell and John Krasinski are by far the best parts of the show. If you haven't seen it you have to give it a chance. Turn it on if you've had a bad day.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?