BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kayla E.
I am completely obsessed with The Office, I have probably watched it, completely, about 4 times through. I also had finished the entire thing in about 2 weeks and there is like 9 seasons. Jim and Pam were wonderful and they are the kind of couple i wish to be!! I love The Office!!
Laura M.
I have seen each episode at least four times and it never gets old. The characters are just so iconic and you can' t help but fall in love with all of them as the show progresses and you learn more about them. I would definitely recommend watching this for anyone who has not yet!
Elisabeth B.
This show is honestly the best show ever! It's not my favorite show of all time that's one tree hill, BUT this show is my second! It's the most funniest comedic show ever, there's no dry humor and you have to get through the first season because after that it gets really good!!!
gracie k.
Murrieta, CA
Oh my gosh!! The Office is SUCH an amazing show!! The characters are all lovely and you'll die of laughter watching how they interact with each other. The style of the show is unique, and I love it!! The actors all fit their rolls, and I recommend watching this to all who haven't!
Samantha K.
Ellicott City, MD
I had only seen scattered episodes, so I decided to watch from Season 1 Episode 1 and finished out the series over the summer. OMG, I fell in love with these characters. The humor is so much different than any other show. I can't believe I waited so long to watch it! It hold such a strong place in my heart now.
Lucy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I have watched the office completely through about three times now and it is never not funny to me. It is one of a kind. The actors and actresses are hilarious and so relatable. I am a huge fan of Jim and Pam. This show is definitely a much watch for those who like great comedy.
Hannah M.
Manvel, TX
I am obsessed with the office, I personally think it is one of the best television shows ever created. It never fails to make me laugh and the actors are spectacular. I've watched all ten seasons and many episodes more than once. I think this show absolutely appeals to everyone.
Bailey S.
Newton, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Every summer I rewatch the office from start to finish and I fall in love with it a little more each year. From Michael to Toby, I love every single character. If anything watch for Jim and Pam's love story, Michael's crazy antics, and Dwight's personality. Must watch show by all.
Heather C.

I never watched this show when it was actually on tv. My husband and I decided to watch it when he got all the seasons one day. We made it though the entire run of the show pretty quickly. It's hilarious. I didn't even want it to end. When it was on and I would see previews on TV for it when I was younger I just thought it was a show for adults or old folk. I guess I'm an old adult now!
Cameron P.
College Station, TX
The Office is probably my favorite show of all time! It is a special type of humor, though. It relies on awkward, cringe-worthy moments to generate laughter. If you can take a step back and laugh about awkward situations, you will love the office. If you are a very serious person or you watch a few episodes and can't get into it, stop right there because this kind of humor isn't for you.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?