BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Sara V.
The office is a classic comedy that everyone should watch!! it is an incredibly funny show with subtle humor, using ignorance to create comedy. this is one of my favorite shows of all time and i can watch this series over and over, season by season and always be entertained. the way the characters look at the camera is classic, and their development is extremely subtle but is fantastic.
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite shows. It's super funny and everybody can relate to a character. I personally think Dwight, Michael and Kelly are my favorite characters. I own every season on DVD. If you're into Skins, it kinda relates to it. parks and Red are made by the same people
Rachel T.
nashville, TN
My favorite show over!! It just gets better over the seasons too as you learn about all of the funny quirks the characters have. I have seen each episode multiple times and it always makes me LOL. I also love that it is only 30 minutes so I can watch an episode on my lunch hour.
gracie k.
Murrieta, CA
Oh my gosh!! The Office is SUCH an amazing show!! The characters are all lovely and you'll die of laughter watching how they interact with each other. The style of the show is unique, and I love it!! The actors all fit their rolls, and I recommend watching this to all who haven't!
Chris N.
Rutherfordton, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One the best series. My daughter know every episode. My nephew plays the theme song for his baby when he's upset. The kid immediately stops crying. Our favorite scene is when Jim and Michael take Dwight to the hospital. Favorite line: "you can't fire me. I don't work in this van."
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Awesome show! Timeless jokes that will get you every time!!! Fun pure comedy at it's best! Get a good laugh out of this show! It's got love, a little drama and alot of laughs! Totally enjoy this show could watch reruns every day! Great after a stressful day at the office hahahaha
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The office is a show that you can really get into. You become so invested in these quirky characters that it's truly sad when it's over. This show pushed the boundaries in hilarious ways and still ran when they lost their main character. At the heart of it, this show will make you laugh, and tug on your heart strings. You'll fall in love with the characters and when it's over, you'll cry (or at least I did haha!)
Elisabeth B.
This show is honestly the best show ever! It's not my favorite show of all time that's one tree hill, BUT this show is my second! It's the most funniest comedic show ever, there's no dry humor and you have to get through the first season because after that it gets really good!!!
Hannah M.
Manvel, TX
I am obsessed with the office, I personally think it is one of the best television shows ever created. It never fails to make me laugh and the actors are spectacular. I've watched all ten seasons and many episodes more than once. I think this show absolutely appeals to everyone.
Samantha K.
Ellicott City, MD
I had only seen scattered episodes, so I decided to watch from Season 1 Episode 1 and finished out the series over the summer. OMG, I fell in love with these characters. The humor is so much different than any other show. I can't believe I waited so long to watch it! It hold such a strong place in my heart now.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?