BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This TV series is a classic. Although the humor starts from the beginning, it takes a couple episodes to get into and understand each individual character which aids in the humor. If you have a job, you can most likely relate to this hilarious show. The humor can sometimes be dry.
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite shows. It's super funny and everybody can relate to a character. I personally think Dwight, Michael and Kelly are my favorite characters. I own every season on DVD. If you're into Skins, it kinda relates to it. parks and Red are made by the same people
Cameron P.
College Station, TX
The Office is probably my favorite show of all time! It is a special type of humor, though. It relies on awkward, cringe-worthy moments to generate laughter. If you can take a step back and laugh about awkward situations, you will love the office. If you are a very serious person or you watch a few episodes and can't get into it, stop right there because this kind of humor isn't for you.
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The office is a show that you can really get into. You become so invested in these quirky characters that it's truly sad when it's over. This show pushed the boundaries in hilarious ways and still ran when they lost their main character. At the heart of it, this show will make you laugh, and tug on your heart strings. You'll fall in love with the characters and when it's over, you'll cry (or at least I did haha!)
Nelly C.
Summerville, SC
You picked up like my favorite shows ever Madia Jim Gemini Jim is my favorite couple in the show definitely Michael is crazy and he's awesome I love them sweatshirt is just beat eating crazy person overall show is incredible I watch it almost all the time I know it by heart love it
Alison C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Can I say I wish The Office was still on TV? Show was brilliant and hilarious. I do think they could/should have ended the series when Michael Scott departed but still watched it regardless. This is still a show that my friends and I talk about along with quote from. MUST WATCH!
gracie k.
Murrieta, CA
Oh my gosh!! The Office is SUCH an amazing show!! The characters are all lovely and you'll die of laughter watching how they interact with each other. The style of the show is unique, and I love it!! The actors all fit their rolls, and I recommend watching this to all who haven't!
Hannah M.
Manvel, TX
I am obsessed with the office, I personally think it is one of the best television shows ever created. It never fails to make me laugh and the actors are spectacular. I've watched all ten seasons and many episodes more than once. I think this show absolutely appeals to everyone.
Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
My all time favorite show. I own a "world's best boss" mug as well as several other items relating to this show. I find myself crying from laughing so hard. The Office took a hit when Steve Carell left, but managed to still provide a hilarious end to the series. HIGHLY recommend.
Sara V.
The office is a classic comedy that everyone should watch!! it is an incredibly funny show with subtle humor, using ignorance to create comedy. this is one of my favorite shows of all time and i can watch this series over and over, season by season and always be entertained. the way the characters look at the camera is classic, and their development is extremely subtle but is fantastic.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?