BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Chris N.
Rutherfordton, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One the best series. My daughter know every episode. My nephew plays the theme song for his baby when he's upset. The kid immediately stops crying. Our favorite scene is when Jim and Michael take Dwight to the hospital. Favorite line: "you can't fire me. I don't work in this van."
Gina M.
Downers Grove, IL
This is a great series. Sure, not every episode is a winner, but overall it's hilarious and at times even heartwarming. Some say the show declined after Steve Carell left. Though it wasn't always as good, I still think it was an excellent show and worth watching until the ending. If The Office has managed to elude you for the last 10 years, check it out on Netflix. You won't be disappointed!
Rebecca E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Fun for the whole family! The office is one of the best shows ever made. It's not raunchy, and a lot of the humor is understated. The cast is great, and they kept most of them for as long as the show ran. There is no one scene, that is a favorite. I watch and re-watch on Netflix.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Awesome show! Timeless jokes that will get you every time!!! Fun pure comedy at it's best! Get a good laugh out of this show! It's got love, a little drama and alot of laughs! Totally enjoy this show could watch reruns every day! Great after a stressful day at the office hahahaha
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my second favorite TV show of all time. All of the characters are so funny and the comedy never fails to make me laugh. I was sad when Michael left and Andy took over. Gabe and Erin were also really annoying characters. I cried throughout the Dwight and Angela marriage episode.
Brooke F.
N Syracuse, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this show! It definitely has a different sense of humor, but if you get it - you get it. It can be very dry. I have seen every episode, although I will admit I do not really like the later seasons after Michael Scott leaves the show. Great show over all though.
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The office is a show that you can really get into. You become so invested in these quirky characters that it's truly sad when it's over. This show pushed the boundaries in hilarious ways and still ran when they lost their main character. At the heart of it, this show will make you laugh, and tug on your heart strings. You'll fall in love with the characters and when it's over, you'll cry (or at least I did haha!)
Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
My all time favorite show. I own a "world's best boss" mug as well as several other items relating to this show. I find myself crying from laughing so hard. The Office took a hit when Steve Carell left, but managed to still provide a hilarious end to the series. HIGHLY recommend.
Nicole S.
Cicero, IL
At first I didnt like the office but my husband loved it and After being forced to watch it I'm glad I did. its pretty hilarious I love jim and pam absolute relationship goals lol and dwite (idk how to spell it) but hes hilarious and the pranks omg. i would def give it a chance.
Lucy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I have watched the office completely through about three times now and it is never not funny to me. It is one of a kind. The actors and actresses are hilarious and so relatable. I am a huge fan of Jim and Pam. This show is definitely a much watch for those who like great comedy.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?