BY THE OFFICE #9 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Jeannette O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I find myself re watching this series quite regularly. Steve Carell is a gem and Pam and Jim always tug at my heartstrings even though I've seen these episodes a hundred times. Great humor, great romance. Definitely watch this and don't be surprised to find yourself glued to the couch.
Tessa N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is another show that you can watch at anytime. i can wacth and episode after not being up to season if it is played on tv and still laugh. i also love everyone in this show they are all so funny in their own ways. the interactions and events that happen in this shpw are hilarious!
Grace P.
This show is seriously the funniest show I have ever watched. My favorite scene is probably at the end when Jim gives Pam the card that was supposed to be in the blue teapot. I would probably compare this show to Parks and Recreation, and I would say this show is a definite must watch!
Teah S.
This show is hysterical! Perfect show to unwind with. It's mindless, funny, and each episode is fresh with material and jokes. The relationships that develop throughout the show are so great and this show always puts me in a great mood! I love watching this after a long day before bed.
Lauren E.
Burlington, CT
One of the BEST TV shows of my generation. it's witty and hilarious. if you have ever worked in an office you can totally relate. Michael Scott is one of the most lovable goofy people to ever exist in a TV show. The characters make you love them even though they are not real. GREAT SHOW
Janine C.
Garland, TX
The Office The Office The Office! I was hooked from the first episode. If you watch it all the way through it will definitely be worth it, you get so attached to each and every character in such different ways. Everybody stands out from the other but it all works together perfectly.
Samantha H.
Twentynine Palms
If there were more stars id give it more. I can't pick a favorite scene because all of it is amazing. It's a very feel good show that you can watch or fall asleep to. You feel comfortable watching it and it's hilarious. All of the actors are amazing and the writers to a fabulous job.
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
One of my favorite shows! It was very easy to watch. I like to go back and rewatch episodes, because it was that good. The actors were perfectly picked. Its similar to Park and Recreation which is another favorite of mine. It is a must watch! I always tell my friends to give it a try.
Carolyn C.
Syracuse, NY
This may just be the greatest American comedy of all time. This show revolutionized the workplace comedy and mockumentary style film making. Steve Carrell is a riot and his supporting cast is phenomenal. This show is one for the record books and will be relevant for many years to come.
Gen J.
My absolute favorite show of all time. I have rewatched it every year for years. Sometimes twice in one year! Never gets old. I laugh, I cry. My friends and I are obsessed. The writers are geniuses and the actors are great. Truly one of a kind, holds such a special place in my heart.
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?