BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Latasha H.
Baltimore, MD
The Office is one of the best shows I've had the pleasure of watching! Steve Carell is beyond hilarious! The entire cast is a riot! I continue to watch it over and over because it's just one of those shows that makes you laugh constantly, no matter how many times you see it. Must watch!
Christy P.
Valencia, CA
Hands down one of my favorite shows of all time. I have seen every episode multiple times and it doesn't get old. Its a great show to watch when you're multitasking or what a good laugh. When I'm in the mood where i don' know what i want to watch this is usually one of my go to shows.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
I love this show. I LIVE for this show. I've watched it through a few times and currently watching again. The dynamic character development as well and the internal and external conflicts are totally brilliant. This show has definitely made my life better honestly. Excellent writing.
Neet B.
Fresno, CA
This is probably the only show that's ever made me laugh out loud. All time favorite. I have rewatched it about 12 times now. It's amazing, I put it on when I can't find anything else to watch and no matter the number of times I've seen it and memorized it I'll still be entertained.
Kristina J.
This show is always good for a laugh, a cry, or anything in between. The characters and plot lines are genuinely good-hearted, which I think is a quality we miss a lot today on TV. I love the interactions between Jim and Dwight in particular. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica. Michael!
Jacquelyn J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love The Office!! FIrst you have to be a fan of dry and ridiculous humor because The Office is full of characters and personalities just like a normal, every day administrative office. The acting is fantastic and it is such a great series to watch from start to finish. Highly recommend!
Sadia K.
Mesa, AZ
I miss this show so much! Now I just watch reruns on Netflix whenever I want! Michael Scott has got to be one of the best TV characters of all time, and that is majorly due to Steve Carrell's epic portrayal of such a flawed yet lovable man, which is no mean task! All the characters on the show work together so well and you end up feeling like you would want to work at Dunder Mifflin as well!
Jeannette O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I find myself re watching this series quite regularly. Steve Carell is a gem and Pam and Jim always tug at my heartstrings even though I've seen these episodes a hundred times. Great humor, great romance. Definitely watch this and don't be surprised to find yourself glued to the couch.
Madison S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Absolutely hilarious. This show is pure brilliance. The characters are so unique and funny. That actors are prime!! As I watch The Office I find myself belly laughing every 2 minutes. Watching it with my family brings us together as we laugh so hard we can't stop. Plus, it has heart. Thanks Michael Scott!!
Carolyn C.
Portland, OR
This may just be the greatest American comedy of all time. This show revolutionized the workplace comedy and mockumentary style film making. Steve Carrell is a riot and his supporting cast is phenomenal. This show is one for the record books and will be relevant for many years to come.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?