BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
By far my favorite TV show! The Office has such a sweet, witty, smart, and endearing sense of humor to it. You absolutely can just fall in love with every single character. Beyond it being so funny and relatable, it has one of the deepest and most romantic relationships I have even seen. Over each season, this romance is brought to life and it's amazing to watch. Seriously recommend this show if you haven't given it a chance yet.
Itzel C.
Valencia, CA
this show deserves more than 5 stars! it's not for everyone I must say that (I have friends that love it and friends that don't) but every character always brings something unique to this show and it's so hilarious! I find myself watching this all the time even when I've seen the episode more than 20 times and the entire season more than 5 GREAT SHOW
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Omg. I remember when this was on air and I had turned to NBC. I don't know what had caught my attention but I definitely found it funny watching the Christmas Secret Santa episode. I finally watched it on NetFlix and fell in love with the characters and their story lines. It's hilarious and I've continued to mark Steve Carell as my favorite comedian. The cast is like family. I would watch this show over again and again.
Rachel N.
Carpentersville
Can I just say that I finished this through my Netflix account in such a short time because that's how addicted I was to this show?! I love all the characters! I had no idea that Park and Rec was supposed to be a spin off of this show so if you're like me and watched all of Parks and Rec and LOVED IT, you will surely like the office.
The jokes are hilarious and all the character development and relationships are interesting to watch. I definitely recommend people watch this series.
My favorite episode was the Wedding in Niagara Falls (I fell in love with all the characters at that time) and the very last episode.
I did not want the show to end!!
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
I could write a book on how I feel about The Office. I have watched and re-watched so many times. Right from the start, the show is funny, and the acting is good. There's no period of adjustment at the beginning. You're thrown headfirst into it and it is so immersive. The characters are mostly likable, and always relatable. There's no villain, just humans being human. It's portrayed so well that it's easy to forget that it's a mockumentary. The boss, Michael Scott, may be a little over the top but Carrell's portrayal makes him so believable. And as time goes by, you just come to love him. Every emotion that a human can have is artfully portrayed by a really talented cast. And you'll find yourself rooting for outcomes almost from the very start. From Jim and Pam, to Dwight and Angela, to Phyllis winning a silver Yoplait lid in Flonkerton. The seasons after Michael left were ill-received by multitudes of fans but I enjoyed them because I just couldn't bear to let these people go. This show is just so dear to me, I rave about it to everyone I know. When I finish watching it, it's almost as if I'm mourning. By the end you feel as if you have been integrated into the lives of the characters. One of the things I love about this show is that it perfectly sums up how regular people act. No one is perfect, and it's so refreshing to see how multifaceted the cast and crew were able to make the characters. I can honestly say that this is my favorite show.
Amanda H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The first time I watched this I found myself getting so angry and annoyed at the characters. Especially Michael. (Obviously) but as it went on I began to love it more and more. I'm watching through it again and it's amazing how much you miss the first time. I have a new appreciation for the characters
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
This is one of the absolute best TV shows to ever be on television ever! The humor is light, smart, and addicting. The characters are so unique and are played so wonderfully. This sitcom does not employ straight up jokes, but rather just uses great lines and delivery to make you laugh. Also, once you watch it, you will reference it in your everyday life. A must watch- especially if you work in an office!
Azucena S.
Portland, OR
If you're ever looking for a great new series to watch on Netflix, and you love a good laugh, I highly recommend watching The Office! The first season is a bit odd. But after that (when Micheal Scott or Steve Carrell gets hair implants) it gets waaaay better! I laughed so hard and cried so hard and still do every time I rewatch it!
Hannah P.
This is tied for first in my favorite a comedy shows with FRIENDS. I have no joke, no exaggeration watched this show from season one to the end at least 12 times in my life. It never gets old and is always a stable when I just need a TV show to veg out on. Jim and Pam by far are one of my favorite romances on a screen, and Jim and Dwight are my favorite bromance! oh my gosh they are so funny
Katie W.
Lenexa, KS
This is my all-time favorite comedy show. Jim and Pam capture your heart, and Michael and Dwight will crack you up with their idiocracy. My favorite part is the pranks between Jim and Dwight -- you absolutely must watch to appreciate it! I continue to watch over and over again!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?