BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Office was another one of my favorite comedy shows to watch every week. Steve Carrell made the show so funny, but when he left it wasn't that funny. But there was still some funny people on there. It was not that bad, but you know it is always that main person who made the show.
Emma J.
When ever I need a good laugh I put this show on. Steve Carell as Michel gets me every time! It ones of those shows that makes you feel like you really know the character and it's easy to root for them. I didn't enjoy the last couple seasons but the finale was perfect
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show, in its early seasons, was one of the finest on television. I think it kind of jumped the shark after Steve Carell left and Pam and Jim actually got together. But from about season 2-3 onward, the comedic timing was perfect. Dwight's weirdness always amuses me. Check it out.
Sadia K.
Mesa, AZ
I miss this show so much! Now I just watch reruns on Netflix whenever I want! Michael Scott has got to be one of the best TV characters of all time, and that is majorly due to Steve Carrell's epic portrayal of such a flawed yet lovable man, which is no mean task! All the characters on the show work together so well and you end up feeling like you would want to work at Dunder Mifflin as well!
Madison S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Absolutely hilarious. This show is pure brilliance. The characters are so unique and funny. That actors are prime!! As I watch The Office I find myself belly laughing every 2 minutes. Watching it with my family brings us together as we laugh so hard we can't stop. Plus, it has heart. Thanks Michael Scott!!
Jeannette O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I find myself re watching this series quite regularly. Steve Carell is a gem and Pam and Jim always tug at my heartstrings even though I've seen these episodes a hundred times. Great humor, great romance. Definitely watch this and don't be surprised to find yourself glued to the couch.
Christy P.
Valencia, CA
Hands down one of my favorite shows of all time. I have seen every episode multiple times and it doesn't get old. Its a great show to watch when you're multitasking or what a good laugh. When I'm in the mood where i don' know what i want to watch this is usually one of my go to shows.
Jacquelyn J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love The Office!! FIrst you have to be a fan of dry and ridiculous humor because The Office is full of characters and personalities just like a normal, every day administrative office. The acting is fantastic and it is such a great series to watch from start to finish. Highly recommend!
Anita J.
Flushing, NY
been having this played on rerun in the office. it really is a show just that. i can't simply sit through watching this at home. it's very pointless imo... there are some funny moments and stunts but there's no character development. I can't undrsand how people can watch this at home
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
There is nothing I dislike about this show. From Dwight's (Rainn Wilson) socially awkward and hilarious personality, to Michael Scott's (Steve Carrell) loveable fumbles, and Jim's (John Krasinski) witty pranks and quotes, this show will keep you laughing while still having tender moments.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?