BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Lucy T.
Irvine, CA
This is one of my favorite shows! It's sooo funny! If you work in an office, you will totally relate with the show. Heck, even if you don't work in an office, you will still laugh your head off! Steve Carrell is truly an amazing artist and I'm so happy he is moving up in his career.
Samantha H.
Twentynine Palms
If there were more stars id give it more. I can't pick a favorite scene because all of it is amazing. It's a very feel good show that you can watch or fall asleep to. You feel comfortable watching it and it's hilarious. All of the actors are amazing and the writers to a fabulous job.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have watched this show all the way through and then still love to watch random episodes from time to time. It has such a great cast and the humor is wonderful. I felt the final season was a little rough but they did a good job without having the lead. Take a watch if you haven't already!
Lacey S.
Quinebaug , CT
I found The Office intriguing at first. But after the first season I got bored. It also had so many racial slurs that I felt uncomfortable watching.
I find Parks & Rec much more entertaining for the same genre. I don't recommend it unless you enjoy stale plotlines and offensive jokes.
Sadia K.
Mesa, AZ
I miss this show so much! Now I just watch reruns on Netflix whenever I want! Michael Scott has got to be one of the best TV characters of all time, and that is majorly due to Steve Carrell's epic portrayal of such a flawed yet lovable man, which is no mean task! All the characters on the show work together so well and you end up feeling like you would want to work at Dunder Mifflin as well!
Tessa N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is another show that you can watch at anytime. i can wacth and episode after not being up to season if it is played on tv and still laugh. i also love everyone in this show they are all so funny in their own ways. the interactions and events that happen in this shpw are hilarious!
Molly O.
Sellersburg, IN
My favorite television show of all time. I'm actually watching this show as I type it out. I love the cast, the running jokes are great, and all of Michael's antics never fail to make me laugh. Jim and Pam know how to make me cry, and Dwight always makes me laugh. Hands down, best show.
Michelle B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a show that is always on, but I don't mind watching it in passing. I am also in the process of watching all the episodes in order on Netflix. I love the comedy The comedy doesn't feel forced and the characters work really well together. I would recommend this show to friends.
Madison S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Absolutely hilarious. This show is pure brilliance. The characters are so unique and funny. That actors are prime!! As I watch The Office I find myself belly laughing every 2 minutes. Watching it with my family brings us together as we laugh so hard we can't stop. Plus, it has heart. Thanks Michael Scott!!
Rachael H.
Paducah, KY
My husband and I re-watch the entire series every so often and every time it seems like we pick up on something that we missed before. OH! And the laughs!!! He and I both agree that we never laugh more than we do when we're watching the show! You really fall in love with the characters.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?