BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Natalie S.
Medford, OR
This show is hilarious. I love the dynamic between Dwiight and Jim. But the other characters each bring something to the show as well. I think anyone that has worked in an office can relate to this show. The last season did not live up to the rest of them but I for sure recommend this show
Dana H.
Eglin Afb, FL
YAAAS you need to watch this show, this series has everything. It's hilarious and yet can make you cry too. You get so attached to the characters and it's so relateable and the storyline isn't crazy, it's things that could actually happen. I love it and it's chalked full of great actors.!
Lilybeth C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THIS SHOW! It is the funniest show I have ever watched. I have seen this series about 3 times! It is very similar to Parks & recreations. Every actor on this show does an amazing job & makes the show so likeable. If you haven't seen this show, you need to watch it ASAP!
Gloria P.
Naples, FL
What can I say about this show! This show helped shape my adulthood as it came out when I was nearing graduating high school, falling in love, finding a job, and so on! I recently re-watched the whole thing and still love it so much. This show will always hold a special place in my life!
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
The Office has a lot of sarcastic humor-it's not for everyone. But, if you do like this kind of humor then this is the show for you! The characters are amazingly funny, especially the relationship between Dwight and Jim and Steve Carrell's character. Definitely recommend-it's on Netflix!
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Such a great TV show! I love the characters and they make me genuinely laugh out loud. I definitely recommend watching it if you haven't and I need to rewatch it soon!
For those who love The Office definitely check out Parks and Rec, it has a similar sense of humor and the acting is great.
MacKenzie H.
Bentonville, AR
This is my all time favorite TV show!!! When I don't know what to watch....the Office! When I'm cooking dinner....the Office! When I'm cleaning the house....the Office! Steve Carrell is hilarious! Aspects will remind you of your very own work environment. Perfect mixture of funny and sweet.
Rebecca S.
Lynnwood, WA
Sorry to have seen this show end. Very funny and always kept you engaged. The actors are so good they make you think they are real people. There is no way to compare this show to another. Pick a scene and it's funny. I can honestly say I don't need to recommend it - everyone knows about it.
Asma T.
Fairfax, VA
By far my favorite show ever! So lighthearted yet gets emotional often and it really gets you attached to the characters, which are played by amazing actors all around! This is a show that's not only a future classic, but something you can binge-watch without feeling guilty. Absolutely love!
Rosalie C.
I effin' LOVE the office. So funny and sweet. I've laughed and cried with Jim and Pam throughout the years. When Pam watches the DVD of the footage of the show that Jim gives her... SOBFEST. I will always love this show, every moment is comedic gold and real life situations. I feel like I grew up with these characters.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?